• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High-Godly and True-Godly Regenerationn revisions (Staff only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"After absolute existence erasure in every available respect" should probably be changed to "after erasure from all aspects of existence". That should be easier to understand. The rest of the definition is perfect.

Sera EX said:
"After absolute existence erasure in every available respect" should probably be changed to "after erasure from all aspects of existence". That should be easier to understand. The rest of the definition is perfect.
It's worded "every available respect" so that verses don't have to show the warp to get it.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
If it's mind, soul/spirit, and body destruction, then shouldn't Noel and Rimuru have High-Godly?
Mid-Godly is destruction of Mind, Body, and Soul

High-Godly would be regenning from something like Conceptual Destruction, Plot based erasure, or completely annihilated from Space-Time.

Does conceptual erasure really fit that description? Being removed from all aspects of reality through erasure from history or narrative erasure is accurate, but concepts are just essences like souls, shouldn't that just be Mid-Godly in this case?

If concepts are the primary aspect of that verse (as the something superior to souls for example), then it qualifies.

Pritti said:
Does conceptual erasure really fit that description? Being removed from all aspects of reality through erasure from history or narrative erasure is accurate, but concepts are just essences like souls, shouldn't that just be Mid-Godly in this case?
Conceptual isn't something isolated like a soul or mind. Things like Type 2 and Type 3 concepts are things that can dictate and govern all of reality, with Type 3 concepts being something that all of reality participates in, and Type 2 concepts being something that all of reality participates in while at the same time, being transcendental of reality, meaning the concept itself would still exist even if there was nothing in the universe participating in it.

I believe that's why Sera suggested to not naming Conceptual, as the essence is the set of attributes that define a being/matter, and that without it it loses its name, that's is basically conceptual.

Antoniofer said:
I believe that's why Sera suggested to not naming Conceptual, as the essence is the set of attributes that define a being/matter, and that without it it loses its name, that's is basically conceptual.
Right.

AogiriKira is also correct. By conceptual erasure, I mean type 2 or 3 concepts.

Sera EX said:
I have updated the text.

Antvasima said:
Yes, what about the previous examples that I listed? Are any of them still usable? Sailor Moon should probably have Mid-Godly Regenerationn if I remember correctly.
So about this...

Millenniummon and Yggdrasil should be fine with keeping their ratings. Yggdrasil via the conceptual nature of its erasure and Mille who returned from nothing.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
I think it would be best to have all the true godly and high godly demoted to mid-godly, and then have supporters of those verses make CRT for high-godly.

Rather than argue for it here in this thread.
This might be a good idea. What do the rest of you think?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Millenniummon and Yggdrasil should be fine with keeping their ratings. Yggdrasil via the conceptual nature of its erasure and Mille who returned from nothing.
I have added them.

What about the other previous examples?

Antvasima said:
I meant, can we use any of these examples, and if so, for which ratings?
Since True-Goldy would be removed I think.:

• Lavos (Chrono) - High-Godly (Still Mid-Godly on the profile)
  • Sailor Moo (Sailor Moo) - Mid-Godly High-Godly (Can regenrated from cocneptual erasure; it need to be updated)
  • The Chaos Gods (Warhammer 40,000) - High-Godly (I am unsure but I think Mid-Goldy would be upgrade to High-Godly in the future. True-Godly is still on the profiles)
  • Crimson King (The Dark Tower) - High-Godly [Regenerationn sounds iffy without proper context and the page is outdated]
  • Swamp Thing (DC Comics) - High-Godly [could be downgraded]
  • Characters from Demonbane, I/O, the Masadaverse, and Umineko - High-Godly (Still True-Godly on a lot of profiles)

Elizhaa said:
Antvasima said:
I meant, can we use any of these examples, and if so, for which ratings?
Since True-Goldy would be removed I think.:
Why CK?

His Regenerationn justification doesnt really imply regen, it just says the destruction of the multiverse will set him free.

Swamp Thing's justification makes it seem like he'd be downgraded from High-Godly to me

We can use The Player (Wizard101) as an example of High-Godly.

The entire deal with The Devourer is that he consumes you at a conceptual level. The Player got consumed and still regenerated back.

I made a thread for it a while ago but it got rejected because at that time conceptual destruction regen wasn't considered high-godly.

Sailor Moon would be upgraded to High-godly under the new changes as she regenerated from her star-seed/sailor crystal being destroyed which is the verses rendition of concepts.

GyroNutz said:
Swamp Thing's justification makes it seem like he'd be downgraded from High-Godly to me
I guess it could be true.

Surviving the collaspe of all existence is associated with an High-Godly Regenerationn. Currently, though, CK's is super outdated and the agree the explanation is somewhat lackluster.

I will strikethrough these.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Sailor Moon would be upgraded to High-godly under the new changes as she regenerated from her star-seed/sailor crystal being destroyed which is the verses rendition of concepts.
Yeah, I saw. I updated my post.

Since the topic of the overall thread has been concluded for the most part, I'm going to ask some questions that I hope will be answered (I hope being a staff-only thread doesn't forbid me from asking some questions in this thread):

So, assuming there might be verses where Type 1 and 2 concepts are treated as different types of concepts respectively: If a character can now qualify for the High-Godly Regenerationn rating by regenerating from having their Type 2 concept being destroyed/erased, can their High-Godly rating allow them to survive their Type 1 concept being destroyed/erased despite not having feats of doing so? Or is Type 1 concept destruction/erasure the type of ability that can only be survived through by 1-A characters or abilities due to being 1-A by nature, thus it overpowers the High-Godly Regenerationn of any characters that are below 1-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back