• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High-Mid Regenerationn

"Able to regenerate from being blown into pieces" is the definition we currently have for High-Mid Regenerationn.

Something that at times in the past was a bit uncertain is if this category necessarily includes destruction of the brain.

I would like to clarify that, so do you think brain is necessarily damaged or not?

I believe that the brain being damaged should be included in High-Mid because the next level Low-High, covers something far harder to do.

I did not write the definition, but pieces seems to imply that the brain is included.

Well, a character with Mid Regenerationn would be killed by having everything below the head torn apart, but a High-Mid or Low-High character could regenerate from that. So if their Regenerationn is stemming from the brain only, that'd still be High-Mid or Low-High.

What if the characters brain was destroyed tho? If their regen stemmed from the brain, i mean? @Promestein

Well, yeah.

A Low-High character dependent on like, regenerating from an eye would die if all their eyes were destroyed, even if they didn't take extensive damage.

@Promestein: So they'd still have that level of regen even tho it'd be something that's dependent like say their eyes or their brain or anything? I see.

Back