• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher Dimensionnal Mario

This is when bleck and the other one leave at the end of the game, iirc. pretty sure it was more in the context of going to heaven or whatever than anything else.

It's Colour Splash yes, but I don't know about the context of this.

And I don't think it's heaven, since it's already shown in Super Paper Mario and it's never call like that.

I know. Though the thing is that it was mentioned to be an higher plane in Color Splash.

Then again, the fact that it is an afterlife could simply mean that it is just beyond the universe, since in the bible, "Heaven" is a place beyond everything that is physical, and it was also stated to be a place beyond the universe.

Found this exact screenshot when browsing Mario profiles on character stats wiki, Im bumping this cause I would like to know if anyone on the site could know about said higher dimensional scan.

Found this exact screenshot when browsing Mario profiles on character stats wiki, Im bumping this cause I would like to know if anyone on the site could know about said higher dimensional scan.
The higher plane mention was seemingly removed in the Japanese version of Color Splash.

This is where it comes from:

The translation by a friend for the replaced line is here; although I cannot verify the translation.

Back