• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They also mentioned that the “World of Light” is of no use to them and cannot be described here. So would this mean that the “World of Light” is possibly even more complex than the 10-dimensional space-time of this world?

From what I heard, this is also straight up a note from one of the main characters, hinting to a personal interaction at these higher dimensions. So yeah, seems like it's pretty much well backed by its own thing.

They also mentioned that the “World of Light” is of no use to them and cannot be described here. So would this mean that the “World of Light” is possibly even more complex than the 10-dimensional space-time of this world?
Not necessarily as World of Light can been part of the 10D cosmological structure. Too many ppl could thinking the entire structure doesn’t include all worlds when it is technically the case of the structure containing these worlds.

It’s actually a message written by Ultraman a resident from the “World of Light” to the humans about the higher dimensions of the world. He himself is a higher dimensioned being from the “World of Light” which is also stated to exist in higher dimensional space.

It’s actually a message written by Ultraman a resident from the “World of Light” to the humans about the higher dimensions of the world. He himself is a higher dimensioned being from the “World of Light” which is also stated to exist in higher dimensional space
That doesn’t imply superiority though outside of just explaining the nature.

Do you remember where this statement/evidence come from?

This is directly from the movie. Ultraman wrote this letter for the humans to find in case he lost against Shin Zetton. The higher dimensions stuff are all info mentioned in the movie.

And like I said I only made this thread to see what tier this would be. I have no comment on the scaling right now.

Movie is not out in English yet. I’ve only read the full detailed summaries and a few clips of it so far. But this high quality image is the same message shown in the movie. So it’s a message from Ultraman to the humans talking about the cosmology of the world.

This is the only feat they have. This is the Shin Ultraman World. A world that is separate from the main Ultraman world which so far caps out at 2-B, likely 2-A. We’re just wondering what tier this would make the Ultras of the Shinverse.

This is the only feat they have. This is the Shin Ultraman World. A world that is separate from the main Ultraman world which so far caps out at 2-B, likely 2-A.
Hmmm, it does depend on the context of the feat in question. Do you remember the translations for this feat?

We’re only here to make sure what tier the cosmology is. Feat wise the only statement we have so far is the Beta System using energy from the 6th dimension. But the Shin Ultras dimensionality isn’t fully explained all we know is that they are at least 6-D. Though I do recall the summary saying Shin Zoffy is capable of entering and leaving 6th dimensional space like nothing. We aren’t sure if Zoffy did this with his true form or lower dimensioned projection.

We’re only here to make sure what tier the cosmology is. Feat wise the only statement we have so far is the Beta System using energy from the 6th dimension. But the Shin Ultras dimensionality isn’t fully explained all we know is that they are at least 6-D. Though I do recall the summary saying Shin Zoffy is capable of entering and leaving 6th dimensional space like nothing. We aren’t sure if Zoffy did this with his true form or lower dimensioned projection.
Understandable.

11D Ultraman. If it were to be accepted, I want to make match with Gurren Lagan
Might wanna curb your wishes tho, because unless we can do sum bout that probability manip Shinman would still be low, prolly mid dog of the tier.

All in all, I know jack about higher dimensions as well, but this apparently being super string theory described is ridiculous. I did not expect my rubber suit man verse of all places to also get it. Thanks, Anno.

Edit: Asking in advance, does any part of this potentially gives any abilities should scaling turn up legit?

Last edited:
Might wanna curb your wishes tho, because unless we can do sum bout that probability manip Shinman would still be low, prolly mid dog of the tier.
idk much about ultra series but they gonna have to deal with all the other sh too like low godly regen, low godly negate, abstract existence, mind hax, reactive evolution, crazy amount of raw AP, etc. etc.

also that’s a cool ass upgrade, but 10 dimensional? so is it 9 + 1? or am i wrong

Yeah, pretty much my worries.

Not sure, both tge question and how you mean it because so far, it doesn't scale to anyone for anything to be considered even.

So just wanting to make sure about some other stuff

Ripia’s letter states that the field content at Φ = π is the “world of light”. Like this letter also says that Φ = x^4/L and x^4 is the conveniently largest extra dimensional coordinate while L is the length scale of the extra dimension and a bunch of confusing stuff I don’t understand. Before this the letter also said that there are 6 extra spatial dimensions with the highest being spanned as y^6. Does any of these info here explain what dimension the “world of light” is in among the 10-dimensional space-times?

Like we’ve only been asking about what tier this cosmology would be from this but we kind of forgot to ask about whether or not any of these info would help determine what tier the “world of light” and therefore the Shin Ultras would be.

Last edited:
Back