• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with Tatsumi:

-1st cuz we dont see his true potential (but can be the same for Himiko)

-2nd He have a superior battle experience (fight danger beast for years, is a pro assassin)

-3rd Incursio trump card is a thing

zzZ. Guys, let's not bring the "yet to show his full potential" argument in a versus match. That crappy argument goes for everyone.

Anyway, Himiko is a superpowered brat so even with her range and flight advantage, Tatsumi cakes with invisibility, ability to evolve mid-fight (though let's ignore that for now since its NLF) and experience fighting against ranged fighters (Budo and Esdeath).

Gemmysaur said:
zzZ. Guys, let's not bring the "yet to show his full potential" argument in a versus match. That crappy argument goes for everyone.
No this is meant that Tatsumi is going to tier 7 for having fought Esdeath who is Small town level.

I never say anything about "full potencial"

I telling you the truth, vaping an school is around Town level

So Tatsumi can't harm her

@Drellix: I can accept he is possibly higher due to his "Atleast" status, but I'd rather we go by what is stated in the page, to at most, adding a +. If he's Cityblock level now, I can go with him being CB+. Suddenly jumping to Small Town level is too huge a jump especially when it doesn't seem to be accepted yet.

@KaenDragneel123: I was referring to this comment when I talked about not using the "not yet at full potential" argument...

I'm going with Tatsumi:

-1st cuz we dont see his true potential (but can be the same for Himiko)

Esdeath small town level is accepted. We're waiting on a few things then other people will get scaled to her. He is Small Town level.

No, he can't be scale from her

Yes, he fighr agaisnt Esdeath, but shehas her Durability scale from Tatsumi's AP

Tatsumi can have at best his Dura scale from Esdeath AP if he tank one of her Ice attacks

But just that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back