• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, I'd rather not see people hate a whole verse just because of two characters. I'm not trying to touch Rimuru or Yuuki, and I'm very hesitant on using the WN 4-C's.

To be fair, Hinata is the second-strongest Slimeverse character in regards to the LN version... so she is kind of the equivalent of Yuuki's WN version.

Also this is a mismatch. I don't think Hinata got anything that can overcome the AP difference.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Yeah, I'd rather not see people hate a whole verse just because of two characters. I'm not trying to touch Rimuru or Yuuki, and I'm very hesitant on using the WN 4-C's.
Already late, Yuuki really pissed me off

Wait, there's the restriction of Lancer's NP. Let's check through them:

• The enemy must be more powerful than oneself
    • Applies if we base it off her High 7-A self, but not if it's her 6-B self (someone knowledgable about Fateverse tell me which applies here, please)
  • The battle must be one-on-one
    • Applies, unless summoned Elementals/Spirits by Hinata violate this
  • The enemy must not be an Elemental
    • This is a bit tricky, since Hinata can summon Elementals/Spirits and as a Saint she isn't exactly a "human" either
  • The battle must be one against evil
    • Doesn't apply, since I don't think Hinata would count as "evil"
  • The battle must not involve personal gain
    • I have no idea, since SBA doesn't mention anything about motives for the battle
  • The battle must not be inhumane
    • No idea how to interpret what refers to "humanely" here
  • The battle must be honorable
    • Doesn't apply, since Hinata is pragmatic rather than honorable
  • The battle must be for the truth
    • Unknown, since SBA doesn't specify motives
  • The battle must be to live
    • This one applies, obviously
  • The battle must be to save the world
    • Doesn't apply since Hinata is the sort to fight for greater good (and even showed to be motivated to prevent Gluttony from destroying the world at one point as well), so unless a specific reason is given, this battle wouldn't be for the sake of saving the world
So... what does this mean? 2 conditions are pretty much confirmed to be fulfilled, 3 conditions are not fulfilled and 4 conditions are unknown.

@Vel

Don worry we Will erase entire WN version if the LN has end

I think Its About 3 or 4 volume to end the LN version

That doesn't tell me anything though. What is the "can't release its full potential" refering to? 6-B? If so is the released full potential the "likely higher" part? Or is 6-B the full release? What if the conditions are partially fulfilled? Is there some sort of "partial release"? The profile doesn't really explain this part well enough. Depending on the circumstances this is likely a mismatch for either side.

GLHF22 said:
@Vel

Don worry we Will erase entire WN version if the LN has end
Good luck waiting for that, considering the official release will take at least another 3 years just to catch up with the already released Japanese LN RAWs (and that supposes that the two Databook volumes 8.5 and 13.5 get skipped by the official English release). And who knows how much longer the LN will continue.

The first condition may or may not be fulfilled it depends on if it means pure physical strength which I don't remember

The second condition is fulfilled

The third is fulfilled because elemental means a type of divine spirit in the verse not someone who is related to or uses an element

Battle must be against evil will likely be fulfilled because it was fulfilled against the protagonist's group iirc so I think it works off of her definition

The no personal gain one is fulfilled

The humane one is fulfilled

The battle must be honorable just means the weilder of the lance doesn't use tricks and such so it is fulfilled

The truth one likely isn't fulfilled

The save the world one will likely be fulfilled since it is considered fulfilled whenever proto Arthur uses his np in any battle

So that is a total of 5 fulfilled 1 definently not fulfilled 2 that are likely fulfilled and 1 that is potentially fulfilled

Good luck waiting for that, considering the official release will take at least another 3 years just to catch up with the already released Japanese LN RAWs (and that supposes that the two Databook volumes 8.5 and 13.5 get skipped by the official English release). And who knows how much longer the LN will continue.

XD i think When Rimuru reach PTD key is enough to just end everyWN version, and we know most likely Rimuru Will get His PTD key on next vol

In the RAWs you mean. It's quite some time until we get translations for that. Even longer if DasRay gets delayed even further or even gives up, upon which and we'll have to wait for the "3 releases per year" official YenSnail release who might or might not discontinue the release if we get unlucky.

What about ursurper? Its her first move, i think even Hinata can Steal Lancer NP but im not sure

Actually scratch what I said about the first condition it is definently cleared since she is only 6-B with her np

She is physically high 7-A

I think Hinata can dodge via Precognition. Law Manipulation (Spirit Particles) should allow her regular attacks to completely ignore the forecefield and strike Lancer's body directly.

No, I think Hinata can take this. Between Ursurper, Precognition and Law Manipulation, she can win just via regular attacks, since Lancer's Country level durability is forecefield-based. And Spirit Particles bypass any forcefields unless the enemy is capable of understanding the Spirit Particles themselves in a way that they can be applied to the forcefields themselves (i.e. Law Manipulation), else Hinata's attack will bypass.

For a metaphor think of regular attacks as solid objects and any forecefields as very dense spider webs or very dense fishing nets. Now Hinata's attacks are like a liquid that can by-pass these webs/nets, so unless you upgrade these webs/nets via Law Manipulation to be "waterproof", it slips right through. Likewise if Hinata uses Disintegration, which should be able to kill someone with High 7-A durability easily.

So the only way for Hinata to lose is if Lancer directly opens with her NP, and even that only works if it's activated instantanously and has a considerable AoE.

I just want to point out that since OP said 6-B Goddess and she is only 6-B with 1 attack she will start with that attack which has a considerable aoe

Paul Frank said:
I just want to point out that since OP said 6-B Goddess and she is only 6-B with 1 attack she will start with that attack which has a considerable aoe
First time I hear about such a thing. SBA is usually in-character. Mentioning 6-B in the OP usually only refers to the power not being restricted. At least I have never seen any matches where the OP (possibly by mistake) refered to the strongest ability and that then somehow counted as a rule that the character in question starts off with that ability instead of behaving in-character. I think you might be mixing it up with being bloodlusted.

That's how it works to my knowledge

Back when Gilgamesh was only tier 5 with Enuma Elish if the OP specified tier 5 Gilgamesh he started with Enuma Elish

Apart from her np she has nothing else 6-B so she has to start with that which she does in character anyway iirc

Hinata does possess a Resistance to Soul Manipulation via having a Unique Skill, so yes. Hinata's Astral Bind should work on those who have a resist to it I believe.

Thing is, Hinata will see this coming with Info Analysis + Precog, and will likely attempt to steal her abilities even if she couldn't get close and personal. If she did, Dead End Rainbow would be Lancer's biggest threat, since 7 hits would kill her.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Can they even deal with her divinity aura? Soul manip won't work due to soul resist that is standard for all Servants
She Resist her divinity aura, every unique skill user has resistance to soul manip and she still able to seal their soul, also as i said above Hinata usually start with ursurper which mean she Steal her opponent ability, i think she can steal Lancer NP before she used it.

Paul Frank said:
That's how it works to my knowledge

Back when Gilgamesh was only tier 5 with Enuma Elish if the OP specified tier 5 Gilgamesh he started with Enuma Elish
Not the best example when the OP himself wasn't even aware Gil was 7A physically

6B versions doesn't mean she's bloodlusted.

This is a complete stomp for Hinata as she casually one shots with anything and can dodge due to Precog

Back