• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well vol 5 isn't out so hinata doesn't have disintegration yet, as for melt slash that won't show up until later volumes unless the ln retcons her having it, though it might show up in vol 5, idk, vol 5 of ln adds stuff that wasn't in the wn so who knows.

About the match, matematician is big advantage for hinata, she will be able to analyze and predict all of tohru's attacks.

If tohru gets hit 7x she dies due to dead end rainbow.

Hower tohru has a large ap advantage, High 7-A vs High 6-C, one hit and hinata is dead.

Tohru's power null would be useful, though hinata might just steal it with usurper.

I was actually using the WN ver of Hinata. But LN does make it more interesting... Mistakes create experience. Alright, it's LN Hinata.

You used a anime pic for the wn version, so that was confusing, plus the thread has no topics so i didn't know what version is being used.

Stats equal matches aren't allowed last i remembered, well you can debate them for fun but they can't be added to the profiles.

I took the liberty to add the topics. By the way, why does Tohru have immortality type 3 when she got only Low-Mid regen? Doesn't seem to make much sense.

Anyway, Tohru's power null won't have any effect since Hinata uses Arts and her sword's ability is an imbued Skill, which doesn't seem to be magic based. Hinata's Mathematician and Ursurpers are Skills as well and don't seem to operate on magic either.

That's correct, but the issue is that the Slime manga TL seems to somewhat contradict some of the stuff from the Slime LN TL, so we planned to sort of put the manga content on hold until it can be properly compared. The next LN volume gets released in about 3 days, so there's that.

Back