• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke also has supersonic+ speed stat for keeping up with Orchimaru who is massively hypersonic. Hiruzen should be Massively hypersonic like Orchimaru but sasuke's part about keeping up with Orochimaru should be erased.

Well kabuto is supersonic+ but he fought Tsunade who is massively hypersonic because she kept up with orochimaru but the problem about this is if kabuto got upgraded then so would kakashi because orochimaru said the were around the same but that would mean Zabuza would get upgraded as well as he fought kakashi. But I don't see part one naruto characters that fast but this is because some naruto characters don't have part one profiles (kabuto,tsunade and orochimaru) it just says base as if they never changed from naruto to shippuden.

What calc was use to make orchimaru MHS by the time he fought tunade anyway.

If I'm not wrong, did Zabuza not state that Haku is faster than he is when Haku is in Makyo Hyosho?

Ugh, so terrible, so much inconsistency.

No, MHS combat speed since he could easily keep up with Orochimaru even when he was so old and not in his prime.

The problem is that powerscaling pre timeskip to post timeskip doesn't work since verses such as Naruto usually recieve general upgrades in power.The keys that have lower than MHS speed are for their forms in Pre timeskip.

Orochimaru's Key Reads " Massively Hypersonic (Can keep up with Tsunade and Jiraiya)" .

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember a fight between those 3 in Shippuden.

@LlamaGod

Since they're all Sannin (albeit, Orochimaru is the strongest of them), they should be comparable to each toher.

I also stand with Kkapoios on the issue, but it should be noted that Edo Hiruzen did keep pace with everyone during the Great Shinobi War. Maybe that would justify a separate upgrade.

@Reppuzan, the thing is, Orochimaru's MHS scaling comes from being able to keep up with Tsunade & Jiraiya, which is a part one fight{Right after fight against Hiruzen}.

Edo Hiruzen would qualify as MHS, Yea, but according to scaling, so is Old Hiruzen.

Ah, now I see the issue. The problem is that the scaling is circular, and everyone should be scaled to Killer B, though I don't know where his Massively Hypersonic rating came from.

I'm not sure how to go about this since I'm not even sure where Killer B's rating came from, since he's supposedly treated as such for being faster than Sasuke.

I believe that Jiraiya was rated MHS first in the Sannin for his fight against Pain?

And the MHS scaling started their, iirc.

Pain had a MHS feat, base Naruto could fight with him for a while and most people are at least comperable or faster than base Naruto.

Maybe we can put 2 different keys, one for his pre-time skip appearance (with at least Supersonic speed, the Hypersonic+ was from Naruto's FRS i think so it doesn't scale to him) and one as an edo tensei with MHS speed (he could keep up with the other Kages)

The thing is, if Orochimaru's MHS scaling is true{Pt1 Fight with Jiraiya & Tsunade}, then it should be scaled to Sarutobi too. Keep in mind the fact that the 3 Sannin Battle occurred with all the Sannin weak in some way(Drugged Jiraiya, Armless Orochimaru, Afraid Tsunade).

Man from Shadow said:
I did, you want to put seperate speeds for pre timeskip and post timeskip.
I just disagree with that, that's all.
We did the same for Bleach. We don't do backward scaling for verse which get stronger over time. Otherwise all Espada would be MHS to possibky MHS+

It isn't backward scaling

Pre time skip Kakashi~Zabuza in speed

Post time skip Kakashi>=Zabuza in speed

Barely anything changed. And considering we scale Kakashi to MHS, everyone else gets scaled too.

If you are talking about undead Zabuza continuing to be comparable to post-timeskip Kakashi, I think that we would have to chalk that up to inconsistency.

Hold on, I don't want to keep repeating the same thing, but either yall are missing something important, or I'm missing something important.

Orochimaru's Speed Key reads " Massively Hypersonic (Can keep up with Tsunade and Jiraiya)" .

This implies that Orochimaru is scaled from a fight against the other two Sannin, which happened only in Part1.

As there was no noticeable timeskip, I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that it isn't backwards scaling.

Antvasima said:
If you are talking about undead Zabuza continuing to be comparable to post-timeskip Kakashi, I think that we would have to chalk that up to inconsistency.
Sannins are still scaled from their Part 1 versions. And without anything to imply so, we shouldn't assume Kakashi got far stronger. Even Hiruzen showed similiar speed as in Part 1 IIRC.

I think that many Speed Profiles of Naruto are Bad

You should see OBD for Characters of Naruto for example, it´s a good form to see as the speed should be.

PD: If somebody thinks that i prefer OBD to BattlesvsWiki, Sorry but no.

PD: Sorry for my english

@LlamaGod

I'm afraid that I'm not a die-hard Naruto fan, so someone who is better versed in the series ought to make the final call on that one.

That said, Jiraiya fought Pain, Orochimaru kept up with Sasuke, and Tsunade fought Madara, so I say that their speeds are fine, but their justifications aren't since the scaling is circular.

^ Yea, that is true, but another thing about it is that Orochimaru's following speed stat reads "| Massively Hypersonic (Can keep up with Kn3 Naruto)",

which was an early Shippuden fight, and was waaay before Jiraiya v Pain, & Tsunade v Madara. The only Orochimaru vs Sasuke I remember is beginning of series, where Orochimaru was in no position to fight.

So the scaling(or atleast, the reasons) for scaling seem a bit off.

So by the looks of things, the speeds themselves are fine, but the justifications are poor.

I don't mind changing them, any objections?

No, although you could message Kkapoios and TheMightyRegulator to give input here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back