• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hisoka meets Jack The Ripper

Hisoka versus Raiden (Metal Gear). Speed equalized.

Raiden is on Jack The Ripper mode, but capable of strategizing perfectly and has all of his MGR game perks, being in the best of all of his abilities, having infinite RC Cells and anything he can get from this game. Hisoka is the way he is in the series by now. Hisoka scales from this feat which I don't understand and is technically either High 7-C or Low 7-B which I don't get, but is tagged at 7-C so let's say he's baseline. Raiden is around... baseline or Low 7-C+? I don't get the values on their profiles at all, people. Pretend they're both baseline and go for it.

Hisoka morou
A combat genius that puts masters to shame.

Raiden render by shardraldevius-d9ifqcn
A man who has now full control over who he is.

Can he? Hisoka has a hundreds of meters range and is known to be baity to extreme degrees, tricking opponents to the point where he is okay with getting limbs severed if it ultimately renders him the winner. And he does lose both arms to win a fight, as well as die to win a fight.

Well, not quite die, but he does get his heart to stop and his body pretty darn screwed. It's a close call.

He can't bait Raiden in CQC, his speed amp with Blade Mode makes it impossible and it ignores Dura

Hisoka going into CQC isn't out of character, and from that point it's a confirmed win for Raiden

I see. OwO

>makes Raiden start at Ripper AND Blade mode so that undoing any will just severely weaken him<

just kidding

Back