• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey guys Respawning in Minecraft Gameplay Survival mode is now officially canon: Respawn Anchor and Lodestone. (Lore in the End Poem's evidence of respawning)

The idea of Steve having keys doesn't make much sense on its own. But everything in the OP is achievable in-game, it should be fine.

With out items Steve would lose to the tractor beam in 7 day so Peridot wins

Also is the snow golem stronger then base Steve?

Lou change said:
Also is the snow golem stronger then base Steve?
No, Snow Golems can't damage enemies, except blazes which can be seen as an elemental advantage.

I'm pretty sure his explosives are 8-C, so no. Peridot's tractor beam freezes whatever is caught in it (And she fires it by pointing her palm)

Could a snow golem somehow deactivate the tractor beam? Could Steve somehow separate Peridot from her body? Remember Peridot only has one wincon holding Steve for over a week. One problem verse equalization more specifically phantoms also this is new York the city that never sleeps so phantoms, phantoms everywhere now cause people are to afraid to sleep cats now rule the world oh phantoms are 8-c never mind. Steve probably could win if his other hax were on his page as peridot is very unlikely to do that in character. Right now inconclusive for me

No they couldn't, and what do you mean by separate her from her body? (Also apparently we treat Steve respawing as self-BFR Which would mean Peridot could win by killing him). I'm pretty sure SBA doesn't place them in a town full of people (I know they're placed in Central Park, but I'm pretty sure we generally assume there's no people)

The whole phantom thing was a joke base on the fact new York the location of central park is call the city that never sleeps. Peridot from my understanding is the gem and I don't know what would happen if tried to dislodge it. Also could Steve use 9-a spawn eggs? Minecraft is weird the sun and moon should have infinite speed with that respawning logic. The also might have mind manipulation panics enderman and calms spiders, fire, heat and light manipulation, possibly creation of Passive mobs that spawn in the day, passive plant and probability manipulation, possible time manipulation which explains why is always with the clock despite time controlling commands, beds can skip night but not day, how light across the overworld surface is equal and clocks not working in the nether. The sun could also be 3-a for lighting the whole over world. So let's not make the sun all powerful pls.

Back