• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hol Horse vs Jose Cruz

So, Hol Horse likely starts by backing the **** up and firing some Stand bullets.

What can our latino boy do?

Well he likely tries to dodge or deflect the bullets with Crying Girls. He likely gets hit in the leg, arm, shoulder, or other part with a bullet because he'll be surprised that is fires stand bullets. He won't get one shot because he usually summons Cryong Girls right in front of him so his chest and head are covered.

Jose is gonna be in pain and have trouble moving on his own, he can fly with the help of crying Girls but that only lessens the difficulty. Jose is gonna start flinging coins and having lightning bolts destroy and deflect bullets as they pass.

At that point Jose would either start chucking explosive plasma bolts, using lightning to try and link the bullets back to Hol Horse, or try to close the gap.

Meanwhile Hol Horse has big range and likely will find cover. He will try and curve his shots to go around cover that Jose would find, but is fighting something that can deflect his bullets pretty well. I can see him take this if Jose tries to rush him and he curves his shots back at him.

If he tries to toss the bullets back at Hol, he'll probably reflect them right back, given his control of his bullets. As well, he could probably sneak a curve shot and hit Jose a few times by surprise.

I didn't say he would toss them back, I said he would punch them away (breaking them thanks to his AP) and he could use lightning to follow his bullets back to his gun and blasting his gun and himself into pieces with lightning.

I said he could do sneak attacks but after being hit by a bullet he cant use his powers on, he's gonna be on high alert.

Lightning dissipates and weakens pretty quickly across air, I imagine that Hol Horse can rangespam and take this, tbh. He knows enough from facing close ranged stands to avoid getting close if at all avoidable.

Well he doesn't know this is a close range stand and this is Stand lightning why do you think I said it could hit hol horses bullets? Because it's a stand ability. As long as there is something for the lightning to touch it can spread for example hol horses bullets Hol horses Gun can be linked with the lightning.

Also lightning can span up to 3 miles and still fry people

Hol Horse has exclusively faced close-ranged Stands. His natural assumption would be that it's close-ranged.

Personally, I see the kid getting shot badly and being too weakened to perform a proper shock before he's shot. Hol Horse > Valentine FRA.

Are you forgetting adrenaline? He isn't gonna feel weak until a good minute after and athats all is needed for something like this. Also his plasma bolts are literal AoE bombs.

Adrenaline is an overblown lie that does not acheive any of the things people claim it does. Adrenaline doesn't turn you into superman.

Adrenaline can infact keep you conscious and numb pain, how is that a lie? From 1 bullet that isn't in a vital area. I highly doubt that instantly incapacitated people. If it was in the chest area I do think that's the case, but the only area he's gonna land is the arm or legs.

This is assuming Hol horse gests first move when in reality he would shoot a few bullets with Jose throwing a plasma ball or penny link lightning. Which is more potent and has a high area of effect?

Adrenaline isn't a superdrug that'll keep you kicking if your bones are broken and you're a teenage kid littered with bulletholes. As well, Hol Horse aims for vitals, such as the head, first. With a surprise homing bullet, he might just kill Jose on the spot - worst case scenario, badly damage him.

The difference is not bullets vs plasma balls- it's precise, homing bullets versus a surprised, weakened, and disoriented shooter who isn't nearly as focused on ranged in training and experience as Hol.

Riddled with bullets holes that hit the head are VERY unlikely considering both he and his stand can react. The moment he see it curve and it can't be controlled Crying Girls is going ora ora. I doubt more than one or two in a non vital spot is gonna land. Hol's Bullets don't blitz here like they do in verse because of speed being equal.

Also tell me, how do Jojo characters fair with explosions again? Jotaro nearly got one shot and that was with a stand that can defend him and from a weaker enemy.

Battle starts, Hol pulls out a gun and fires. Unless Jose can react to the entire clip being loaded at his face- not to mention, Jose might not even think it's a Stand, since it's just about the only true gun stand -he'll be too weakened to win.

My only problem with that is that you once again our assuming Horse is faster for some reason. In reality both of them would let loose attacks so while Jose has two Dodge and block whole horse has to stop firing or will get exploded once again this may lead to whole horse being incapacitated and Jose really hurt. I can easily see this as a inconclusive match due to how frequently the first round can destroy both of them

Back