• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Kogetsu VS Kuroto Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
if what's considered to be 8-a is kuroto's level 2 then his level 0 should have a lower ap which would give homura a slight ap advantage over kuroto. though kuroto would have the hax advantage considering his hax as level 0 is hilariously better than his level 2 coz by that point he was already a bugster and level 0 gashat in general have more gimmicks than normal gashat do

kuroto as a level 0 have practivally 100 lives so homura would need to kill him 100 times to win, as otherwise kuroto can come back from the dead and actually use that to his advantage by popping up where homura would least expect it. kuroto can make someone weaker through physical contact with level 0's special gimmick of leveling down those that kuroto touches, not to mention the game area that the level 0 gashat spread out have a power nullification properties unlike a normal game area from other gashat

the generation of game area (and therefore the generation of energy items) in itself is also pretty neat since it'd gave a gamer rider so much varying utilities such as stats boost (which would bridge the gap in this particular scenario), healing, debuffing the enemy, temporary elemental intangibility, invisibility, summoning past heisei riders, attack reflection, damage reversal and many more

kuroto should have the tactical advantage over homura in most cases, though i'd like to hear more on her before forming my opinion

Holy that's a lewd Homura

Watching this for now but I'm leaning on Dan rn due to the respawn and all those haxx. Like damn, it almost seems unfair.

@Ciruno

Well, I'm waiting to see the situation right now, I'll ask admins to close this thread if it's getting too unfair or becomes a stomp.

By the way, is that a vote?

99 additional lives. if you'd count his original one that'd make a hundred. even if it is, that still doesn't hamper his advantage all that much

you can make it somewhat fairer by just making kuroto to be in his level 2. he'd lose his biggest hax advantage, which are his immortality and his level 0 stat reducing/power seal gimmick. he'd still have his energy item and the ap gap would be gone, but it'd be better since kuroto still need to put in some effort to actually utilize his energy items

He don't lose his 99 lives, it is not restricted by his lvl 0 form. And he cannot reducing Homura powers, she's not a Gamer Rider and she doesn't have any level, this power only work against character from his series.

By the way, I'll close this thread due to the stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back