• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HonestlyBored24’s Stupendous High 8-C Tournament of Bloodshed: Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Alejandro (R1M4, 0-4-0, GRACE!)

FINAL MATCH, PEOPLE! FINAL MATCH! LET’S TIE UP ROUND 1 LIKE A CHRISTMAS PRESENT! ON THIS SIDE, WE HAVE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG FROM MVA AU! AND ON THIS SIDE, WE HAVE ALEJANDRO FROM WASTELAND COUNTRY! LET’S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEE!

Da Roolz
Most of the rules are specified in the Hub World.
Post-Chaos Energy Absorption Sonic and Mid-Way Through Training Alejandro are being used.

Da Vouts
“I… Okay… OKAY! I get it! I must be DREAMING! A tiny fox. Heheh…”:
Scales to this; 10.25 Tons of TNT
Scales to this; 1.59 Metric Tons

I've spend years of my life training with the monks for one reason, to have the power to find and rescue my sister.”: 4 (GreyFang82, HonestlyBored24, Spinoirr, Flowerguy2)
Scales to this; 5 Tons of TNT
Scales to baseline Class 10; 5 Metric Tons

Da Fakts
Sonic the Hedgehog has a 2.05153153998x advantage in Attack Potency, and upscales from his value.
Alejandro has a 3.12695434647x in Lifting Strength. (Sonic used to be Class K lol)

Last edited:
Since the battle takes place in Seattle, Sonic will become a glorified punching bag because he’s too nice to commit property damage. (Not kidding by the way.)

I’m only gonna post this for tonight, since I’m tired and need some sleep.

I think Alex is going to have a huge advantage here.

Alex will always know where and when Sonic is going to attack thanks to his enhanced senses and soul sensing and will deflect his attacks away from hitting him.

Alex’s BJJ is useless here since Sonic too big for him to get in his holds.

Sonic has vibrations which can mess with his hearing, but his Soul Sense is still gonna give him the advantage.

Wind Manipulation is interesting, but I don’t think it will hurt him or be enough to completely throw him off balance.

It’s gonna be a lengthy match, but I think Alex just wears Sonic down,

Back