• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

That's cool, but what's the context? They're talking about New York. This has nothing to do with Sirin, who's in Siberia.
I mean, the magnitude itself also stated about the potency of destruction nor just about only an eruption or invading, And if you remembered, The Selene itself which when in active can destroy the entire north America in 24 hours and it's required 4 Herrschers power that mentioned about Sirin with 4 keys to activate so, That's why I think it is legit for AP measuring. And yup, needed over time to perform, not immediately.

I mean, the magnitude itself also stated about the potency of destruction nor just about only an eruption or invading, And if you remembered, The Selene itself which when in active can destroy the entire north America in 24 hours and it's required 4 Herrschers power that mentioned about Sirin with 4 keys to activate so, That's why I think it is legit for AP measuring. And yup, needed over time to perform, not immediately.
Well, it said that New York would be destroyed by a 20 kiloton explosion, which is fair but very far from destroying an entire country. New York and Berlin, after all, are only cities. Even pseudo-Herrschers are already casual city busters, so the screenshots don't really prove anything for Sirin.

So Durandal is high 1-C, that.......interesting but wait how contain "that" bubble universe cause her to go high 1-C, i think it is low 2-C

So Durandal is high 1-C, that.......interesting but wait how contain "that" bubble universe cause her to go high 1-C, i think it is low 2-C
Well, universe but with 11-dimensional structure, and if you are curious, Honkai higher D are legit and has been approved.

Well, universe but with 11-dimensional structure, and if you are curious, Honkai higher D are legit and has been approved.
I'm still don't understand, she is in the same tier as Honkai God, yet it look like she still infinitely inferior to the Honkai God who in the same tier, i understand that to the bubble universe inside her she is high 1-C, but that could mean everyone like Kiana, Kevin, etc..... would also be in the same tier because they are....in a sense the same dimensional tier as her when compare to her own bubble universe, or she will bloody stomp everyone with Dea Anchora

I'm still don't understand, she is in the same tier as Honkai God, yet it look like she still infinitely inferior to the Honkai God who in the same tier, i understand that to the bubble universe inside her she is high 1-C, but that could mean everyone like Kiana, Kevin, etc..... would also be in the same tier because they are....in a sense the same dimensional tier as her when compare to her own bubble universe, or she will bloody stomp everyone with Dea Anchora
High 1-C alike doesn't mean they are on the same level, Durandal derived power from the Ether anchor, Her state is a godlike in her world(Encompassed universe and can warp and bend reality as her like), but it is just a single one among infinites other, which vastly inferior to God as you said. In vice-versa, the Herrschers were drew their powers from the Imaginary tree/Throne of God, which is superior to and more deeper/Incomprehensible than the Quantum sea, and stated that Durandal couldn't reach it, but Herrschers cannot accomplish such variation abilities like Durandal, Just some specific abilities that they had.

but if Durandal is on that level then Honkai God will just infinitely transcended over her......and high 1-C, because that God is on higher dimensional than her, Right now i think we could just hold back on high 1-C Dea Anchora, or if even Dea Anchora is nothing compare to Honkai God then that God could potentially be 1-B to high 1-B lol

Tesla attempted to use it to stop the asteroid that similar as Tunguska impact which performed 20 megaton of tnt. But anyway, I have other calc AP for revision soon.
When did she attempt to do this again? I finished reading Alien Space (which may or may not even be canon), and she only wanted to nuke the 4th Divine Key satellite.

Ah, I see. Tesla seems to be implying here that the silver bullet wouldn't work not because it isn't powerful enough but because it can't be launched into space and because of the asteroid's high velocity making it difficult to hit. Tesla could be wrong about the power, but it's impossible to say one way or another.

Wasn't Otto only comparing the Sky People's asteroid to the Tunguska meteor? His comment doesn't necessarily mean that the asteroid would actually be as powerful.

Should I also add this here? According to HG2 qna "True stigmata's compard to naturare "stigmata spaces" created from the desires of a persons wish, one example is houraiji who made one. also, mei quoted that it's a space associated with "avalon" 2nd divine-key (seed of samaru) which is powers by the Imaginary imaginary tree, this would also bump tiers of characters that have true Herrscher stigmata's like Seelee who has dormant abilities, well... also Hyogokumaru (we actually did see her stigmata).

Also fu hua's fueng shua down being actually a space rather than a dream world/illusions.

https://********.org/chapter/616881/10

Anyone know if this chapter is canon? Bronya blasts a pretty big crater in the ground, and 10% of Project Bunny's energy output heated the water up in 15 minutes. Useful if you're craving a hot spring.

https://********.org/chapter/616881/10

Anyone know if this chapter is canon? Bronya blasts a pretty big crater in the ground, and 10% of Project Bunny's energy output heated the water up in 15 minutes. Useful if you're craving a hot spring.
It look more like a parody to me than anything seriously canon

Well i'm currently have a headache because of arguing with someone at Whowouldwin reddit who claim Base Durandal have universal ap because of bubble universe. I'm trying to point out to that guy that if base Durandal is universal then the scaling chain in Honkaiverse will be broken and make no sense, and that guy that claim that HoT Mei will be high tier galaxy, Kevin will be x100 universal. etc......lol

Last edited:

Well i'm currently have a headache because of arguing with someone at Whowouldwin reddit who claim Base Durandal have universal ap because of bubble universe. I'm trying to point out to that guy that if base Durandal is universal then the scaling chain in Honkaiverse will be broken and make no sense, and that guy that claim that HoT Mei will be high tier galaxy, Kevin will be x100 universal. etc......lol
Kevin is somehow indeed universal level with hax, as for him stomped our Finnish boy.

Kevin is somehow indeed universal level with hax, as for him stomped our Finnish boy.
Actually he claim that Kevin and Durandal can punch with universal power, and he bring DBS Goku as a example, i try to explain to him that you can't scale hax with raw power

Last edited:
I wonder, What is an ability for the Edge of Taixuan? It said that it possess no form, Unbound by space or physical objects, Cannot be recognize.

Damn, I was hoping we could use it.
Haha, Durandal's bubble universe thing can get weird sometimes. Even now, I'm still not sure what to make of it.

Is there anything strange about HOV being pierced by a regular hypodermic syringe, or was that needle specially modified so it could pierce her skin?

Is there anything strange about HOV being pierced by a regular hypodermic syringe, or was that needle specially modified so it could pierce her skin?
Nothing indicated that syringe being special aside from the liquid inside, so the only thing we could make is speculation or it is PiS, or it could be HoV is too suprised to defense herself........uh oh........that it

Nothing indicated that syringe being special aside from the liquid inside, so the only thing we could make is speculation or it is PiS, or it could be HoV is too suprised to defense herself........uh oh........that it
Being surprised doesn't make someone less durable. Her skin should stay the same no matter what.

SSB Goku cough cough........................well seriously unless her skin actually have that physical durability
Well, she does have better durability feats on average. The needle is probably meant to be handwaved away for the sake of the plot. An outlier.

Well, she does have better durability feats on average. The needle is probably meant to be handwaved away for the sake of the plot. An outlier.
Honkai verse have little physical fighting feats so hardly to tell, the only one i coud certain about durability is Fuhua lol

Hey, so I’m new to the whole Honkai verse
Currently only on chapter 6 and I’ve read the first 7 chapters of second eruption.
I like the game and probably wanna add to the discussion here

I noticed an earlier comment pointing out that The battle ship can destroy North America in 24 hours at full power
So imma do the math for it

The page regarding Tier 6 AP borders they mentioned 1.33 Petatons of tnt would be enough to make a North America sized explosion.
Since it’s over time AP per second is the best way to approach this.It could also upgrade a couple Herrschers.
There are 86400 seconds in a day

1.33 divided by 86400 is 0.0001539 Petatons of tnt per second(there’s more digits but they aren’t relevant)
Doing the conversion this equates to the full power battle ship being able to output 15,39 gigatons of tnt per second.
Or 6.43918e+21 Joules per second, Island Level

Since it takes 4 herrschers on average to power the ship to its full capacity I’ll divide this.
Which equals 3,84 Gigatons of tnt energy equivalent generated every second each .Large Mountain level+.Barely not Island level.
Above average Herrschers and other characters who compare can logically be upscaled since there is only a 1,13x gap to the next tier.

The consistency of this I’m unsure on though.
I’m also assuming these are generic explosions if the ship has a more specific attacks that pulverizes or vaporize land it’s possibly much higher.

Last edited:
Hey, so I’m new to the whole Honkai verse
Currently only on chapter 6 and I’ve read the first 7 chapters of second eruption.
I like the game and probably wanna add to the discussion here

I noticed an earlier comment pointing out that The battle ship can destroy North America in 24 hours at full power
So imma do the math for it

The page regarding Tier 6 AP borders they mentioned 1.33 Petatons of tnt would be enough to make a North America sized explosion.
Since it’s over time AP per second is the best way to approach this.It could also upgrade a couple Herrschers.
There are 86400 seconds in a day

1.33 divided by 86400 is 0.0001539 Petatons of tnt per second(there’s more digits but they aren’t relevant)
Doing the conversion this equates to the full power battle ship being able to output 15,39 gigatons of tnt per second.
Or 6.43918e+21 Joules per second, Island Level

Since it takes 4 herrschers on average to power the ship to its full capacity I’ll divide this.
Which equals 3,84 Gigatons of tnt energy equivalent generated every second each .Large Mountain level+.Barely not Island level.
Above average Herrschers and other characters who compare can logically be upscaled since there is only a 1,13x gap to the next tier.

The consistency of this I’m unsure on though.
I’m also assuming these are generic explosions if the ship has a more specific attacks that pulverizes or vaporize land it’s possibly much higher.
I did the same math a while ago and got the same results.

I did the same math a while ago and got the same results.
That’s interesting at least there’s some consistency in the math between us
Although the bigger question is
Are High 7-A To 6-C Herrschers consistent
Since if I remember correctly Wendy has a 6-C+ calc awaiting evaluation

I do not feel it’s a sort of inconsistency if Wendy being 6-C+ is valid
Since that would moreso make High 7-A a casual output of energy overtime while the gem of desire vaporizing cities is probably its max it can do in a short burst.
So in that case it would make characters High 7-A+ up to 6-C+

Last edited:
That’s interesting at least there’s some consistency in the math between us
Although the bigger question is
Are High 7-A To 6-C Herrschers consistent
Since if I remember correctly Wendy has a 6-C+ calc awaiting evaluation
Depends on the Herrscher. They vary in power a lot and not all of them are dangerous because of raw firepower or destructive attacks. The relevant Herrschers are HoV, HoR, HoT, Wendy, the 7th and 9th from the previous era, and I believe HoI (Ice). All of them seem to be around that range. In any case, we may be taking the "24 hours to level NA" statement too seriously.

Depends on the Herrscher. They vary in power a lot and not all of them are dangerous because of raw firepower or destructive attacks. The relevant Herrschers are HoV, HoR, HoT, Wendy, the 7th and 9th from the previous era, and I believe HoI (Ice). All of them seem to be around that range. In any case, we may be taking the "24 hours to level NA" statement too seriously.
We may be so maybe others can help decide the Statement of 24 hours to level North America is fully legit
If so it could give characters upgrades via a revision thread.

On a side note I heard One time that a character destroyed Berlin in 1952 in the Honkai verse
Has it ever been calced seems like its a good feat

We may be so maybe others can help decide the Statement of 24 hours to level North America is fully legit
If so it could give characters upgrades via a revision thread.

On a side note I heard One time that a character destroyed Berlin in 1952 in the Honkai verse
Has it ever been calced seems like its a good feat
I personally have no issue with the statement itself - the battleship is known to be a very powerful battleship; it's the act of trying to scale Herrschers from it that I find iffy. It's said that 12,000 HW can level NA in a day and that partially awakened Mei's attack on the Hyperion was 3200 HW, a bit over a quarter of the Selene. Let's take a look at the attack in question...
0013.jpg

It's big and a respectable feat, sure, but it's multi-city block level at best. Nowhere near 3.84 gigatons or large mountain level. Multiply this attack by four and it probably still won't even be a city buster when according to the calc a second of the Selene is supposed to be 15 gigatons. This is why I find scaling Herrschers from the Selene to be questionable. At the same time, we can't quantify one HW. We don't know exactly how much 1 HW is. Nor do we know if it's linear, exponential, or logarithmic. If it's the latter and not linear, then perhaps the Selene statement can be reconciled more, but I still have my doubts for the reason above.

There's also the statement that Wendy's gem can destroy several New Zealand cities in an instant, yet, if I remember correctly, she's only 2000 HW...less than Mei, yet somehow she can bust multiple cities while Mei's supposedly higher HW couldn't even bust one.

Last edited:
I personally have no issue with the statement itself - the battleship is known to be a very powerful battleship; it's the act of trying to scale Herrschers from it that I find iffy. It's said that 12,000 HW can level NA in a day and that partially awakened Mei's attack on the Hyperion was 3200 HW, a bit over a quarter of the Selene. Let's take a look at the attack in question...
0013.jpg

It's big and a respectable feat, sure, but it's multi-city block level at best. Nowhere near 3.84 gigatons or large mountain level. Multiply this attack by four and it probably still won't even be a city buster when according to the calc a second of the Selene is supposed to be 15 gigatons. This is why I find scaling Herrschers from the Selene to be questionable. At the same time, we can't quantify one HW. We don't know exactly how much 1 HW is. Nor do we know if it's linear, exponential, or logarithmic. If it's the latter and not linear, then perhaps the Selene statement can be reconciled more, but I still have my doubts for the reason above.

There's also the statement that Wendy's gem can destroy several New Zealand cities in an instant, yet, if I remember correctly, she's only 2000 HW...less than Mei, yet somehow she can bust multiple cities while Mei's supposedly higher HW couldn't even bust one.
I see the issue here although the explosion looks more like Low 7-C but I get your point
There is weird Aoe inconsistencies given the energy amounts the Selene calc States Mei should’ve been capable of completely obliterating the entire city since lowend mountain Level is what it takes to destroy earths largest cities at least what I see in calcs.
So this is extremely iffy

I see the issue here although the explosion looks more like Low 7-C but I get your point
There is weird Aoe inconsistencies given the energy amounts the Selene calc States Mei should’ve been capable of completely obliterating the entire city since lowend mountain Level is what it takes to destroy earths largest cities at least what I see in calcs.
So this is extremely iffy
We could also choose to just ignore the HW scale. It's essentially power levels from Dragon Ball, and we all know how reliable power levels are.

Back