• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

She definetely isn't the Himeko we know, considering that it's pretty clear she is dead.
She is most likely the "other Himeko" Welt was talking about in the Alien Key manga, or at least that's the most credible theory that I read.
0015.jpg

Look at the left screen where VA lay his hand on

It is Himeko.
Welt and Void Archives are travelling to another universe to help it against honkai and the sky people and that's why Himeko is there

I thought it only avaible in their Herrschers/final forms?
Herrscher have smurf haxes, but other non-Herrscher character can have them, some thanks to Divine Keys and other because they use the powers of the Imaginary Tree or the Sea of Quanta.

How much they use them in character and how powerful they are changes from character to character.

honkai impacgt should use press turn for a turn based game

i dont even know about this game but i'm still suggesting it

Herrscher have smurf haxes, but other non-Herrscher character can have them, some thanks to Divine Keys and other because they use the powers of the Imaginary Tree or the Sea of Quanta.

How much they use them in character and how powerful they are changes from character to character.
Well the reason i asked this was because i wanted to put Fu Hua against Ond Piece Characters

I thought it only avaible in their Herrschers/final forms?
Nope it's absolutely everyone. Honkai even on a basic level works on a higher dimensional structure, so even passive radiation would be H1C. Though the verse in general needs a new revision based on new chapter info
Well the reason i asked this was because i wanted to put Fu Hua against Ond Piece Characters
even if you put someone like start of series kiana against OP she'd stomp the entire verse. I don't suggest it

Not all Honkai character have H1C offensive hax, unless they show feat like that. They all have H1C resistance cuz they have feat and statement regarding they can resist the effect of Sea of Quanta, thus H1C resistance is valid

I can understand Phoenix Fu Hua not being usable against many characters considering she often uses Fenghuang Down in battle which is High 1-C in potency, but Base Fu Hua and Shadow Knight Fu Hua doesn't uses FD in battle unless is needed and in general doesn't have that many High 1-C haxes, if not at all (outside of FD, obviously).
So I personally think that the first two keys of Fu Hua can be used against One Piece characters if anyone wants to do a match, and in general the beginning of the series characters are the most usable in battles.

Last edited:
Most of offensive hax is reliant on high-tier user , the basic ones can useable against non-smurf.

You can put them on vs one piece character but it still stomp due to corruption stuff.

Last edited:
Not all Honkai character have H1C offensive hax, unless they show feat like that. They all have H1C resistance cuz they have feat and statement regarding they can resist the effect of Sea of Quanta, thus H1C resistance is valid
Yeah they do have H1C offensive hax, passive radiation counts.

Houkai Gakuen 2 just enddd
I genuinely cannot process what the **** just happened.
Wendy kills everyone but the souls of all of mankind come together within Phemie Iris however she's too late and the universe is wiped out from the imaginary tree. but phemie Iris reconstructs it and rewrites it rules???

is there any anti feats that make will of honkai not 1C in the new chapter
Nah, to be honest Honkai Will have no feat to begin with for any anti-feat. Everything surround this character is mystery aside from the time Otto met this guy in Second Impact for the first time. The second time Otto met is the current chapter where he immediately have statement which obliterated his own statement about Honkai Will back in the Second Impact manga.......0.0

wait a minute, do you want to plan to downgrade honkai impact, not H1C what I saw is still valid H1C
I'm not plan it anyway, and the cosmology structure is still H1C. If i'm going to downgrade, his AP and Dura will just have unknown rating as we have nothing to measure the character, there are also some rating, but other than that it is not that worth to do. Actually there are many thing i want to do with the verse, but i don't have time to be honest, and busy with Dragon Ball Heroes and Xenoverse

Why do you think it?
Otto made it clear that it's unable to directly do anything. As powerful as it may be, something with such glaring restrictions doesn't sound like tier 1 to me, or even 2 or 3. In fact, Otto was so bold that he acted with the usual smug confidence he always has in front of it this time instead of groveling at its feet and begging like he did the first time he met it.

Otto made it clear that it's unable to directly do anything. As powerful as it may be, something with such glaring restrictions doesn't sound like tier 1 to me, or even 2 or 3. In fact, Otto was so bold that he acted with the usual smug confidence he always has in front of it this time instead of groveling at its feet and begging like he did the first time he met it.
Indeed but, Honkai are still the system that testing and the cause of the withering of countless parallel universes on the imaginary tree, even it was stated by Otto to be not that powerful but it was just an interpretation from the view of mortal realms, it cannot destroy humanity directly but can indirectly cause the collpase of the worlds in their own incomprehensible way

Back