• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Tbh, I am disappointed that the gameplay of Star Rail will be turn based as the images suggest. I really like the Honkai Impact gameplay, especially with the Boss fights, so I hoped that they would have used it for this game too.

Well, I guess I will get used to it. At this point I am curious of seeing what the story will be. Also make Welt playable, please!

By the way, I just noticed that Kiana's profile has been created, but why was the "possibly 5-C" part removed from her HoF key?

New chapter 26, i saw Bronya using HoR power, that mean the core on Kiana sword after HoD saga is just decoration
We don't know if Kiana herself is still able to use the powers of Reason or not considering that a part of her powers might still be inside Kiana.

But even without taking into consideration the other Cores, it's not a reach of her to be "Possibly 5-C" at all.

Let's look at the scaling chain. The calc of Durandal that start everything is 90 Petatons, and the Durandal that performed that feat is weaker than the one that fought against Kevin's Elf (1% of Kevin's Power) considering she had time to train and get stronger. So taking only this into consideration we already know that Kevin is far higher than 9 exatons.

Then we have the Herrscher of Sentience, which fought evenly with Kevin. Kiana with the Power of the Void not fully controlled (because she still had Sirin inside of her) was able to fight with her without getting stomped. So a Kiana that fully control the Power of the Void is even stronger than that.

Then we have Herrscher of Flamescion Kiana, which have the complete Powers of the Herrscher of the Void, which alone scales far higher than 9 exatons, and the powers of the Herrscher of Flame, which scales higher than 9 exatons too.

Taking all of this into consideration, it's not a reach to say that Kiana is "possibly" 5-C. She at least scale much higher than 18 exatons, with a possibility to reach baseline 5-C. And this is without taking into consideration the possibility that she still have a part of the powers of the other two Cores.

Last edited:
We don't know if Kiana herself is still able to use the powers of Reason or not considering that a part of her powers might still be inside Kiana.

But even without taking into consideration the other Cores, it's not a reach of her to be "Possibly 5-C" at all.

Let's look at the scaling chain. The calc of Durandal that start everything is 90 Petatons, and the Durandal that performed that feat is weaker than the one that fought against Kevin's Elf (1% of Kevin's Power) considering she had time to train and get stronger. So taking only this into consideration we already know that Kevin is far higher than 9 exatons.

Then we have the Herrscher of Sentience, which fought evenly with Kevin. Kiana with the Power of the Void not fully controlled (because she still had Sirin inside of her) was able to fight with her without getting stomped. So a Kiana that fully control the Power of the Void is even stronger than that.

Then we have Herrscher of Flamescion Kiana, which have the complete Powers of the Herrscher of the Void, which alone scales far higher than 9 exatons, and the powers of the Herrscher of Flame, which scales higher than 9 exatons too.

Taking all of this into consideration, it's not a reach to say that Kiana is "possibly" 5-C. She at least scale much higher than 18 exatons, with a possibility to reach baseline 5-C. And this is without taking into consideration the possibility that she still have a part of the powers of the other two Cores.
Taking more easy , kiana herself with complete control is 9 exatons + reason core 4.50 exatons + flame and sentient 9 exatons thus moon level lamao.

Taking more easy , kiana herself with complete control is 9 exatons + reason core 4.50 exatons + flame and sentient 9 exatons thus moon level lamao.
I definitely agree and it's a much simpler explanation. My essay was more to explain how, even disregarding the other Cores, an argument for "possibly 5-C" HoF Kiana can be easily made thanks to the scaling.

Nah, latest CG shows that HoR core is with Bronya. And the crews said that Bronya is still a Herrscher
Hard to say that was an equal fight even Hua and Sentience claimed that Kiana cannot win against her, it was more like PIS or Sentience herself submit the defeat
Still not legit to be 5-C, I mean you gonna say that Kiana is now stronger than Kevin? In the voice line she said that she just has a confident to fight with Mei and Sentience after become Flamscions, or we gonna simply put others into 5-C league

nah, the HoS fight with Kevin was offscreen, we don't even know how the fight going, and according to Mei when she talking with the simulation Kevin in Elysian Realm, look like real Kevin still not actually recover his full power

next is HoS fight with Kiana and Bronya, idk why people still think Kiana and Bronya fight a 100% power HoS, she take the fight very casually and could end them very fast. Her goal was to convince Kiana and Bronya that she is the real Fu Hua, so take them out too fast will not do anything; and both Kiana and Bronya know that and they decide to play mind game with the help of Fu Hua. Now come to the animated short, when HoS get serious she totally push HoV Kiana around, and Kiana struggled very hard to fight back while HoS throw strong attack around like toy. Kiana only manage to perform The Edge of Taixuan with Fu Hua help, and the beam struggle was only last a moment before Hua seal HoS, so all and all HoV Kiana still way weaker than a 100% HoS

nah, the HoS fight with Kevin was offscreen, we don't even know how the fight going, and according to Mei when she talking with the simulation Kevin in Elysian Realm, look like real Kevin still not actually recover his full power
He recovered his full power after absorbing Chiyou, Manga told us once

Nah, latest CG shows that HoR core is with Bronya. And the crews said that Bronya is still a Herrscher
Well, everyone expected her to still be a Herrscher. What I am saying is that Kiana may still have a bit of the HoR power, which would be also suggested by the Core on the sword. I am not saying that Kiana have all of the power of HoR, just that it's possible that she still have a bit of it with Bronya having the majority of it.

Hard to say that was an equal fight even Hua and Sentience claimed that Kiana cannot win against her, it was more like PIS or Sentience herself submit the defeat
She cannot win, but she was still able to keep up with her and even cause some damage with the huge purple cube. And in that occasion Kiana couldn't even use the full Power of the Void because of HoV inside her.

Still not legit to be 5-C, I mean you gonna say that Kiana is now stronger than Kevin? In the voice line she said that she just has a confident to fight with Mei and Sentience after become Flamscions, or we gonna simply put others into 5-C league.
Elysia herself said that Mei is not inferior than Kevin in her eyes. On top of this, Kevin was fighting evenly with HoS according to the Animation, which got defeated by a far weaker Kiana than the one that fought against HoD. Even if we say that it was thanks to the combined powers of Kiana and Hua, HoD was able to fight and keep up with the combined power of Kiana, Hua, Bronya and "Himeko", which would put HoD far higher than HoS herself. So, as the scaling is right now, Kiana is technically stronger than Kevin.

Even then, the original 90 Petaton feat was performed by a weaker Durandal than the one that fought against Kevin's Elf, which means that Kevin scales far higher than 9 exatons and is not that crazy to say that even he might reach baseline 5-C, but that's another argument.

next is HoS fight with Kiana and Bronya, idk why people still think Kiana and Bronya fight a 100% power HoS, she take the fight very casually and could end them very fast. Her goal was to convince Kiana and Bronya that she is the real Fu Hua, so take them out too fast will not do anything; and both Kiana and Bronya know that and they decide to play mind game with the help of Fu Hua. Now come to the animated short, when HoS get serious she totally push HoV Kiana around, and Kiana struggled very hard to fight back while HoS throw strong attack around like toy. Kiana only manage to perform The Edge of Taixuan with Fu Hua help, and the beam struggle was only last a moment before Hua seal HoS, so all and all HoV Kiana still way weaker than a 100% HoS
HoS stopped to fight casually the moment the actual boss fight started considering that she understood that Kiana doesn't see her as the true Fu Hua, so HoS is serious in the animations during the fight in which Void Drifter is able to fight evenly with her.

I really don't understand why it's so crazy to say that a 18 exatons character might possibly be baseline 5-C, which is 29 exatons. It's not like we are giving her a solid 5-C, it's just a possibility given all of the above.

Anyways, if we say that HoF doesn't have the other Cores, a separate key should be made for her with the power of all the other Herrschers. Basically a key of her during the fight against HoD, which would be 5-C.

But according to the removal of other cores, now we have no feat for 5-C
Then just simply say "5-C in her complete cores" , we know that the core can remove and recieve i don't see any problem if we put 5-C in her peak of HoFS (please i wanna take some 5-C spot).

Best girl Raven does have a OHK Divine Key (her sniper rifle) that destroys anything it hits at the subatomic level and iirc she's one-shotted one of Otto's bodies with it.

Back