• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

They don't even know this whole 11d stuff actually, i think they just add random stuff like String Theory and all Quantum shit just for coolness
Tbh Honkai Impact's cosmology is really detailed, and you can see that they put a lot of attention in the story, so I am pretty sure that most of the things that they add are added for a reason.

Tbh Honkai Impact's cosmology is really detailed, and you can see that they put a lot of attention in the story, so I am pretty sure that most of the things that they add are added for a reason.
Actually it really random, you can clearly saw it if you pay attention to their story-telling over the year

They don't even know this whole 11d stuff actually, i think they just add random stuff like String Theory and all Quantum shit just for coolness
I heard that they have a hired physicist and were aware of the "for higher dimensional stuff to be useful there has to be a reality fiction power gap" thing soo

I just discovered that the new Herrscher of Flamescion outfit seems to support the 5-C rating, considering that she cuts the moon in half with her Ultimate.

I just discovered that the new Herrscher of Flamescion outfit seems to support the 5-C rating, considering that she cuts the moon in half with her Ultimate.
1. its non canon
2. its not the moon, its a seperate planet. I checked the texture and it's a dense atmosphere texture, there's no moon texure. and there's no reason to use a random moon with an atmosphere, ec.t

It was a joke, I just thought it was funny that the gameplay have a better physical AP feat than the story itself at least for now.

anyway talking about outfit, i will probably skip her for either new Rita or forever waiting for a wedding dress
I would like to go for her outfit, but I am low on crystals at the moment. At least I got Mobius and her weapon.
I think that I am definitely going to put resorces aside during the next update to try and get the next S Rank.

I would like to go for her outfit, but I am low on crystals at the moment. At least I got Mobius and her weapon.
I think that I am definitely going to put resorces aside during the next update to try and get the next S Rank.
i skip Mobius though, pulling Elysia weapon but got her stig instead....

Kiana outfit look good at the upper half, the lower half to really bad in my opinion

Hi, I'm new to Honkai (I don't know if playing for almost 3 months is being new, but ok) and I came to join this thread, I was wondering if it would be possible to give Mei A Post-Honkai Odyssey key (I am not sure how strong her adult self is, but I am sure she is superior to any version of her 20 years old self, with the exception of her Herrscher of Thunder form) and create profiles for Carole and Adam (or Main Character, as I am not sure if he has a canonical name) due to confirmation from Alien Space manga and other stuffs in the main story that are leading to APHO

By the way, I skipped Mobius as I am waiting for Li Sushang to be playable, I desperately need a decent Ice character

I am not entirety sure about Mei, I don't know if her APHO version is different enough from her normal self to warrant a Key, but I can see it being made since it's still a version of her that have some differences from the other keys.
But I definitely agree that a profile for Adam and Carole would be interesting.

The APHO cast is nearly featless and the lack of statement and cut-scene, lorr. The only thing we know is Mei is not HoT anymore, and Adam is a special case as he use Honkai energy through a medium which is his sword

APHO versions should be weaker than normal because Honkai energy concentration on earth became extremely low due to Kiana sealing it on the moon.
Also, haven't played the chapter yet but did Durandal lose while using Dea Anchora?

APHO versions should be weaker than normal because Honkai energy concentration on earth became extremely low due to Kiana sealing it on the moon.
Also, haven't played the chapter yet but did Durandal lose while using Dea Anchora?
Afaik she didn't use DA in fight.

I know it's unlikely, but after Chapter 27 I really would love to see Otto as a playable character. His fighting style would be so cool!

Back