• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Also why are they unknown in speed? They already have a Supersonic feat to scale to from Bronya

Also, the 4-C thing should be changed to 5-B due to the raw translations.
I agree, so far 5-B is the most consistent from Acheron itself. I calculated for the Black-Hole Feats (if it's even really a blackhole in the first place) & her fight with sam, the stellaron hunter thats probably the most possible to destroy planets if we use the stellaron hunter destroying planet statement and silver wolf's voiceline about sam and yeah they really only scale to 5-B lol

Also, if I may ask why is there no official page about HSR yet? It's been a year literally..
There already is

I calculated for the Black-Hole Feats (if it's even really a blackhole in the first place) & her fight with sam, the stellaron hunter thats probably the most possible to destroy planets if we use the stellaron hunter destroying planet statement and silver wolf's voiceline about sam and yeah they really only scale to 5-B lol
We're not using that because the context, as shown with that Kafka short, showed that they don't really blow up planets Frieza style. Just systematically destroy them from the inside out. It's honestly more like an intelligence feat.

There already is

We're not using that because the context, as shown with that Kafka short, showed that they don't really blow up planets Frieza style. Just systematically destroy them from the inside out. It's honestly more like an intelligence feat.
I see, well what about Sam then? In Silver Wolf's voiceline about Sam it's explicitly shown that it's just boom, boom boom and then it's over so pretty much that statement is for Sam..

I agree, so far 5-B is the most consistent from Acheron itself. I calculated for the Black-Hole Feats (if it's even really a blackhole in the first place) & her fight with sam, the stellaron hunter thats probably the most possible to destroy planets if we use the stellaron hunter destroying planet statement and silver wolf's voiceline about sam and yeah they really only scale to 5-B lol
Acheron black hole most likely isnt an litteral one as it doesnt cause anything to anybody who was inside her space

I see, well what about Sam then? In Silver Wolf's voiceline about Sam it's explicitly shown that it's just boom, boom boom and then it's over so pretty much that statement is for Sam..
I mean nothing really shows that he planet busts either. Causing internal disruption is established to be just what the Stellaron hunters do in general.

And Silverwolf's statement simply refers to just Sam being a muscle, nothing related to him being able to blow up planets or whatever

Acheron black hole most likely isnt an litteral one as it doesnt cause anything to anybody who was inside her space
I still could argue using the "barrier" that Acheron & Aventurine mentioned if that's the reason, it's not even a blackhole when it's literally stated to be IX and IX is literally nothingness

I mean nothing really shows that he planet busts either. Causing internal disruption is established to be just what the Stellaron hunters do in general.

And Silverwolf's statement simply refers to just Sam being a muscle, nothing related to him being able to blow up planets or whatever
Makes sense, so what feats are we using since you said it's still 5-B regardless?

Makes sense, so what feats are we using since you said it's still 5-B regardless?
Idk when are we updating it, but we're currently scaling off of Dan Hen's 5-B statement and the doomsday beast being 5-B

Penacony characters should actually be High 5-A because of Phantylia's feat but idk if Avengers shows has made that calc into a blog yet.

a message was left

Do Supreme Guardians have Clairvoyance abilities? As far as I remember in Qlipoth Fort, they have Armillary Sphere an object that can see the entire belobog.

Pretty much Xianzhou Arc Trailblazer and others comparable to him shouldn't be just 4-A? Caelus/Stelle was able to take on and defeat Argenti on a 1v1 battle, who could pierced through the Giant Sting to get out of its stomach, which is big enough to have a starry sky inside of it's belly

Pretty much Xianzhou Arc Trailblazer and others comparable to him shouldn't be just 4-A? Caelus/Stelle was able to take on and defeat Argenti on a 1v1 battle, who could pierced through the Giant Sting to get out of its stomach, which is big enough to have a starry sky inside of it's belly
I recall Avengers saying that feat was wack or something. I forgot the reasoning.

Sorry for the bad language that I will use, but calling this feat "wack" or use the desbelief argument against it despite the explicit 4-A size of the Giant Sting seems to be pretty shitty reason in my view
iirc, someone argue against this using something like this:

"if a bullet pierces a building, that doesn't make the gun building level, piercing attacks are usually capable of doing much more with much less energythan blunt attacks (such as explosions)"

referring to Argenti using a spear.

"if a bullet pierces a building, that doesn't make the gun building level, piercing attacks are usually capable of doing much more with much less energythan blunt attacks (such as explosions)"

That's true for lower-tier things, but that logic gets real iffy when talking much, much higher tiers. Where any kind of damage would likely scale them to that tier.
Also why don't we just give "higher with piercing attacks" with any character that can use any kind of pokey stick if we're going down that route?

But how far into 4-A though? Equal to the feat of "creating a starry sky"?
I think the Giant Sting scaling to be superior to the standard starry sky feat is fair enough, since the Giant String was so massively big that Astral Express' crew, Argenti and other characters doesn't noticed that they were inside of it's belly until they investigated further about the situation to know about how big the creature is

I think the Giant Sting scaling to be superior to the standard starry sky feat is fair enough, since the Giant String was so massively big that Astral Express' crew, Argenti and other characters doesn't noticed that they were swallow by it and inside of it's belly until they investigate further about the situation to know about how big the creature is
Perhaps slap an "At least"/"likely higher" on it then.

That's true for lower-tier things, but that logic gets real iffy when talking much, much higher tiers. Where any kind of damage would likely scale them to that tier.
Also why don't we just give "higher with piercing attacks" with any character that can use any kind of pokey stick if we're going down that route?
Not to mention, the body of such a creature would likely be extremely thick and very hard to pierce though, if it can basically swallow a star cluster or something of that regard.
Probably "width of multiple star systems lined up" kind of thickness.

That's not work when we met higher scale. For example you can use e stick for blow up entire galaxy or use bare hand doesn't matter result is still would 3C

And why doesn't it work for higher tiers? Explain it scientifically.
Joule/area is still a thing, and in stellar creation feats, we still use the principle of joule/area scaling, meaning yes, piercing attacks that concentrate energy in a small area to create massive amounts of pressure can damage and pierce things larger than itself.
A needle can puncture through your entire body given enough energy, but that energy amount doesn't exceed your potential energy or even the energy you use to eat.
Just because it's a higher tier doesn't mean that we can arbitrarily decide logic doesn't apply anymore.

As someone who made argenti profile on hsr
The reason he has far higher instead of 4-A is first that yes piercing doesnt scale directly to said durability,but still being able to pierce something so gargantuan still requires some sort of big energy as you cant rly pierce something without trying hard meaning that if you would give a normal human to pierce that nothing would rly happen.
Next is that we dont know its exact size,we know its real,we know it has a stars inside but the size is still unknown
Still if you wanna argue that the "mouth" astral express is an opening created by argenti given its actually large you can calc something i guess but i prefer far highee

Put it on Attack Potency & Striking Strength for now, I mean it's purely the spear's feat so it would make sense if it wouldn't scale to his durability regardless
The reason he has far higher instead of 4-A is first that yes piercing doesnt scale directly to said durability,but still being able to pierce something so gargantuan still requires some sort of big energy as you cant rly pierce something without trying hard meaning that if you would give a normal human to pierce that nothing would rly happen.
Next is that we dont know its exact size,we know its real,we know it has a stars inside but the size is still unknown
Still if you wanna argue that the "mouth" astral express is an opening created by argenti given its actually large you can calc something i guess but i prefer far highee

It would require tons of energy, which High 5-A should be able achieve given an eyeball of what it is.

Aren't most of the characters scaling to Dan Heng who fought monsters that can shallow stars, which is why they have 4-C scaling?

I will say it again, the arguments in this thread against the solid 4-A for overall AP and Dura are pretty weak, Argenti even had to use his full power to fight against The Trailblazer and still lost, and if someone dare to assume he doesn't used his piercing attacks against our trash panda, I will call it bullshit and headcannon, since by what we saw in his gameplay as a playable character and his movements as a Boss enemy, in all of them he indeed use piercing attacks in combat, it should be an indication of how he battled against Caelus/Stelle, which means that they should have took attacks from Argenti trying to pierce them, and even so The Trailblazer was the one who came out as the winner on their 1v1, not Argenti

Last edited:
I will say it again, the arguments in this thread against the solid 4-A for overall AP and Dura are pretty weak, heck, he even had all going out fight against The Trailblazer and still lost, and if someone dare to assume he doesn't used his piercing attacks against our trash panda, I will call it bullshit and headcannon, since by what we saw in his gameplay as a playable character and his movements as a Boss enemy, in all of them he indeed use piercing attacks in combat, it should be an indication of how he battled against Caelus/Stelle, which means that they should have took attacks from Argenti trying to pierce them, and even so The Trailblazer was the one who came out as the winner on their 1v1, not Argenti
I do understand what you mean we can make crt abt that if needed

Back