• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Teh Docturr. Due to not needing 8 billion categories lol
I might have to agree XD

SeanThePorter said:
Me too. I had to make all that shit.
AND WE HAD TO CATEGORIZE THOSE CATEGORIES

The Doctor - Time Lord Victorious said:
That was a god one Redgrave XD.
well now i'm hungry when u are doing cooking hop share some with meh ok :D

Enough votes to put it on the victories/losses page?
Being that it is unanimous, i have no problem with it. But rematches are allowed so next time may be different lol

For "Nope" I believe I have a counter on Hop's profile. In his weaknesses:

"no weaknesses or faults can be applied to him in anyway, period. Not even in imagination or hypothetically, as they cannot be within the realms of existence, non-existence, in-between or beyond. Any effort to make this possible in any way or beyond is rendered null and void by itself, and therefore weaker than what it used to be. Even if infinite or infinitely beyond the concept of infinity or beyond)"

Also, from durability:

"
Irrelevant, minus the possibility (or impossiblity+) of being damaged or hurt in the first place"

SeanThePorter said:
Me too. I had to make all that shit.
I am sorry. But I greatly appreciate you taking the time to do that. It was worth it! I even made Sop an infinite loop category and a sub category. So those should also be applied to this battle.

That's fine. Kind o f a random match-up, but Hop likes when the memes win.

Its all part of his plan...

so I guess he never really won if he fell for Sop's trap...

Or maybe I'm making fluff up.

Doesn't matter. No amount of NFL can get you past "Nope." Plus, Teh Docturr already won.
What's NFL, by the by?

Oh, and I also was the one who added that victory, not another user or an admin.

Okay. But it was stated to be beyond limits, mathematics and even the concepts that they compose (the things above those, to the point where they cannot describe or compare to his true power). SO... what, then?

User named Pern there said:

"But things in fiction that haven't shown limits, can't be assumed to have limits. You can't just pull the NLF card when someone pulls up a hax that can defeat your character. You have to prove that your character can defend against the particular hax. A person either has a defense against the attack or he doesn't. It's that simple."

And I can defend this, with this statement, not just because we said so.

"(no weaknesses or faults can be applied to him in anyway, period. Not even in imagination or hypothetically, as they cannot be within the realms of existence, non-existence, in-between or beyond. Any effort to make this possible (no matter how hax or anti-hax) in any way or beyond is rendered null and void by itself, and therefore incapable of happening to Hop or anything he wishes. Even if infinite or infinitely beyond the concept of infinity or beyond)"

I thought someone had posted this already. That bolded and slanted part refers to and applies to "Nope" and the kind of Nope-kind powers that would even cancel "Nope"

Which mean invalidation invalidation invalistation to the infinite degree is still useless and infinitesimal. Its made to be beyond useless and under even incapability+. So...

Yes, but it keeps getting invalidated, and the ability "Bak 2 da Start m8" invalidates the Invalidation, therefor starting again, but invalidation as well. So that means it can't be decided like this, so that means it comes down to jokes. It IS joke battles wiki. So Teh Docturr wins, because you have so many annoying categories :D

But the amount of categories are a joke. Its actually a joke teh Docturr has a lack of categories to describe his current mootness... like he ain't all that strong and can be described (or ,deSCRUBed) to simply... XD

jk

But seriously, the categories were 1/2 mine, 1/3 sean's and whatever anyone else added. Like, I don't even know who added the genderless one, but that was actually pretty smart.

Also for jokes... Hmm, you're a wanked character that's already peretty good on VS Battles.

Hop is complete punching bag in reality and was wanked beyond a joke and in to "bruh, what if..." territory. I found that pretty funny, like with why I find The Choosen Six so OP, then again, Twitch does what Twitch does.

So, Hop has many sub jokes. Within his jokes, and has many links and tags to funy things. Teh Docturr only blandly uses reference material within his jokey moves.

Hop goes beyond that and has links to some of the funniest videos he could find in an hour. The Ortoning is one of the best. The rest are music, which can be jokey, but instead is for reference material.

The joke is that they take up 1/2 the categories pages. I legit laughed at least when I saw all the ones Sean added, but jokes taste is subjective. I feel we need more input from others on how jokey they is. :p

Well, my first reaction was "How did Sean manage to pull all of that off? It must've been so obnoxious!"

I'm pretty sure that Sean was extremely bored, so he just made the pages to entertain himself.

Back