• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Master has skill negation immunity (resistance) via unsealable.

What are the details on where that comes from? Knowing Yu-Gi-Oh this power null can easily have some very specific rules to it.

For that matter what is her durability negation?

The second to last comment on this thread explains her power nullification. It seems to work of some form of hierachy looking at the Egyption Gods description.

I don't know how her durability negation works. Her profile could use some descriptions.

That sounds like it follows card effect logic of "is unaffected by card effects" effects.

If so it doesn't negate, but they are unaffected by the effects, meaning all of Fran's abilities still work as long as they aren't directed at them.

And being unaffected by effects would not protect against destruction by battle, so Fran can still destroy them via normal attacks (given that she has the AP advantage as far as I see).

NLF greets back.

Actually, does that power null help against energy drain?

Invulnerability working against stuff stronger than what it has shown is literally the reason NLF was established as a term.

Actually no, this is not simply AP based invulnerability, it's hax based, so being stronger doesn't bypass it

LordGriffin1000 said:
It depens on how the invulnerability is stated to work.
That's true. Though I don't think there is any explanation regarding mechanism. Might be wrong, though.

The Gods in YuGiOh are invulnerable via a hierarchy. It's their Divine Status I think so you would need someone of equal or greater status but my knowledge of YuGiOh is limited so I could be wrong.

LordGriffin1000 said:
The Gods in YuGiOh are invulnerable via a hierarchy. It's their Divine Status I think but my knowledge of YuGiOh is limited so I could be wrong.
And that would very much be limited to feats.

It's hax tho

Also the goddess is above the cat girl in AP

Horakhty >>> Zorc > Obelisk = 6.5x10^14 joules

Fran = 8.6x10^14 joules

Fran is > 8.6*10^14 J. That is higher than you can proof Horakhty to be, with the best feat being lower than Fran's.

Fran is also far stronger than when she made that feat now. In fact, the feat itself is a low end, since a barrier prevented the destruction to spread further.

As long as it's just unquantified above the feat, the higher feat is still higher.

And Obelisk's summoning caused that feat, so he's himself much above it.

OH, right, and the goddess is the litteral fusion of the three Egyptian gods, so I am pretty sure she should be at least 3x his feat, so 19,5e14 joules

Back