• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horus Lupercal Upgrade to 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically what the title Says

Horus fought the Emperor inside the warp where the Emperor is Outerversal, therefor Horus should get a new key which would be "inside the warp" just like the Emperor. Since Horus was able to keep up and straight up fodorrize unserious big E and this has been outright stated, plus Primarchs and emperor fight on every level of existence, and emperor wouldn't worry about him dying if Horus couldn't acrss the warp like him.

Sure the Emperor did not go all out but he struggled, and let's not forget that ALL 4 CHAOS GODS WERE CONSTANTLY POWERING HIM.

This would not be inconsistent in the slightest, if were Talking about Leman owning him with that spear, since that variation of Horus was still not directly powered by all 4 Gods.

TL:DR

Horus should get a new key called "In the Wapr" and it should be rated as Outerversal/1-A with Immeasurable speed since he's obviously above Magnus and the other Daemon Princesses in the warp.

7A07B381-505A-4F91-B64F-A75D19681BB2

This is an obvious no and it is taking so much shit out of context besides your main source is the Realm of Chaos Sourcebook from 1991 which is practically 100% non-canon at this point.

How is Horus fighting emperor both in the material realm and the warp not canon? Even Collected visions make it clear Horus got some inane psyker power. I've checked numerous supplements and I honestly think Horus should be an Alpha Plus psyker, which are described to be able to turn a man inside out with a glance, which Horus pulled something similar in that Custodian.

And why would Emperor be in a near death state? Doesn't he exist in the warp? Why would he care about Horus killing him?

I think it makes more sense for that portion in the warp to be more akin to the Chaos Gods combatting the Emperor, since Horus was essentially just a puppet for them. He's buffed up by tier 1s yes, but Horus himself was used specifically because he wasn't in the warp. Horus did battle in the material plane, while the CGs are the ones still stuck in the warp and far more likely than not the ones combatting the emperor directly here. This is further supported by how they constantly push on him, showing that the CGs are able to directly affect the abstract form of the emperor.

If someone wanted to give Chaos Horus the "At least 4-B, possibly 4-A" that the emperor has, that is more reasonable, but tier 1 is a no. I sorta feel like we should wait for the Hersey to end before making huge changes though, since its supposed to end this year.

But that doesn't make sense, it was specifically said that chaos gods fed him power. And if that was true, why didn't the gods just attack him before? Given how his souls is in the warp or something like that, why would they need a pawn if his true self in the warp?

And he has Mid Godly, which would Make Horus's attempts at killing him in the material pretty futile right?

The CGs can't ever work together with the exception of Horus and Abaddon. If they all attacked him at once before they probably would have won (and if they stopped their infighting at present, they would win), but they don't do that. Horus is more important as a unifying factor that the four gods rallied behind, and also because doing things in the materium is important.

His 3D projection is still important to restraining the CGs. During the fight with Horus and Emps, Malcador had to take the Golden Throne to stop Chaos from flowing in and destroying the universe, but remember that Malcador can't hold that immense tide back forever as he died after a few minutes. The only person who can hold them off for any long length of time is The Emperor, and as such killing his physical form lets the CGs through then reality is ******. Its the same reason the current Corpse Emperor doesn't just heal himself, because any moment when he's not holding back CHaos is the moment that Chaos wins.

I know all of this, but isn't the Emperor fighting off Chaos inside the warp? since he himself is a warp entity after he went to Molech and basically resides there? That's type 9 I think.

My point is, even if Realm of Chaos is like over 30 years old, it can't just be called non canon no more. I mean a lot of things get retconned in WH like Guilliman and the sword of the emperor. Plus I got scans of Thorpe, Bowden, Haley as some others outright saying anything wh related is canon as long as the GW logo is slapped on.

I don't understand why Horus couldn't battle emperor in the warp, he's pretty much almost his equal. He qualifys for an alpha plus psyker, he gave emperor some tough time, he was basically fodorrizing him.

I mean if Horus only killed emperor in the material then he'd just come back, the chaos gods would still be held back due to his true self being inside the warp.

I probably got some things wrong, but why is it so hard to believe Horus is Outerversal? He's like the only one who actually directly got powered by like one of the strongest entities in the seriesz

Look in all honesty, horus is probably low to mid hyperversal at best.

also another thing.if the CGs were pouring their FULL power into horus and fight emps then yes I would agree with you but they were NOT.

In the novel "Talon of Horus" it revealed something very interesting that led events to become the current 40k. the daemons of the warp call horus…"the sacrificed king"...what does that tell us.horus was ment to lose to have the current 40k timeline becomes the grim dark future so chaos could gain power from it and be unmatched.and eventually win

there is a interesting piece that is about alpharius omegon.they were told by the cabal that if horus wins,then chaos will become so chaotic that the gods could not even control themselves ,or something like that, and horus becomes so devasted about what he did that he intends to destroy humanity since their thoughts and emotions power the CGS.the twins primarchs joined horus so that horus wins and chaos loses and chaos is destroyed forvever.

the chaos gods knew about these two outcomes so they planned out everything.

also as aside note. emps was not at full copacity to begin with during the battle for terra.6-7 years on the golden throne had left him drained and with fatigue AND Drach'nyen Had STABBED him in the stomach so...

CONCLUSION-Horus was not powered by chaos to become a Outreversal because he was ment to lose.

close this thread we are done.

Also another thing, do you really think the gods would be that desperate as to have ANOTHER person in the galaxy to be on a outerversal level of power ?

No one in the materium can be Outerversal, it's only in the warp, I'm arguing that Horus fought emperor in the warp, where his true self was.

Yes I know about Cabal and emperor needing to die in order for the chaos to destroy itself, however however, the chaos gods still needed to weaken the emperor, since he's keeping them away from breaking into real space, even after 10000 years after he got mangled he still somehow keeps them away and powers the astronomical at his state. Even if Horus was meant o lose, he still needed a lot of power to make emperor that miserable

Horus should at least be hyperversal then, he obviously needed to weaken his immaterial form in order for chaos to be stronger, and it's very possible chaos powered Horus to that level since they knew Emperor would fight Chaos with much more vigilance than he could show against his own "son"

I think Horus should get a warp key with at least hyperversal rating imo, the fact he's displayed alpha plus Psykery and managed to Fight emperor in the warp should be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back