• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How absolutely F***** would the Lapises be from the recent Steven Universe episode be if they awakened Groudon in their terraforming?

Nice and Mean Lapis
Groudon MS018-960x540

I was gonna do vs battle thread until I realized Ground is over 100 times stronger than the Main Lapis.

I feel like they'd briefly blow it off as no big deal till Groudon evaporates a good amount of their usable water and a vaporizes a nerby mountain with a Solar Beam.

Not exactly. Groudon's feats were accepted at 35.6 Petatons while the main Lapis Lazuli, who was shown to be more powerful than the two Lapis(es?), was calc'd at 35.2 Petatons, so they're pretty dang equal.

Before you say otherwise, apparently Kyogre and Groudon has both been downgraded from what I can tell since the Regigigas calc isn't accepted on the wiki.

As for how screwed the two Lapis(es?) are, I'd say Groudon should be capable of having fun with those two before crushing them.

I mean Lapis' feat was not only casual, but done while immensely weakened while her Gem was cracked

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean Lapis' feat was not only casual, but done while immensely weakened while her Gem was cracked
True. Can't say how experienced she is compared to any of the Weather trio. Lapis ws confirmed to be at least 6,000 years old. As for Groudon and Kyogre, well, the wiki claimed they were millions of years old, but I've found no confirmed record of that and Bulbapedia states that they're thousands of years old.

Back