• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How can I improve this wiki?

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
As you all might know this wiki has been diagnosed with Ligma.

I want to do something to fix it.

I will not quit this wiki until Ward the Ultimate becomes one of the most visited articles.

Tell me your ideas in the comments!

In all seriousness for two seconds, there's not much we can do right now except hunker down and hopefully wait out the storm. The only thing we're sorely missing at this point are just new users, which have dried out almost completely. You can't really improve that.

Crabwhale said:
In all seriousness for two seconds, there's not much we can do right now except hunker down and hopefully wait out the storm. The only thing we're sorely missing at this point are just new users, which have dried out almost completely. You can't really improve that.
I can advertise the wiki.

MaxForward said:
Crabwhale said:
How?

Rodri tried sharing some of his profiles in Tumblr, but it has been over 2 months since the last time.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a desert, sitting in a bench with Crabwhale, Soel404 and Uselessnoob245.

MaxForward said:
I feel like I'm in the middle of a desert, sitting in a bench with Crabwhale, Soel404 and Uselessnoob245.
Yeah, and we've all made sandcastles. Some very nice ones even, though there's nobody around to witness them. And I just took that metaphor too far.

Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:
Yeah, and we've all made sandcastles. Some very nice ones even, though there's nobody around to witness them. And I just took that metaphor too far.
How?

Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:
How

MaxForward said:
How? I dunno
Maybe you can try Advertising it on VS Battles Wiki, i'm sure alot of the users there would love the idea of a VS Wiki with hardly any rules or restrictions

Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:
How
The sandcastles are our profiles.

MaxForward said:
You forgot Eternal figure, Errorsaness, and MLPlover

Professor Voodoo said:
Bring forth new profiles :)
We're already doing so. We need more audience engagement. Damn it, where the Hell is Logan Paul when you need him?

Deleting some of the oc profiles. The original character profiles are literally just peoples ocs and not jokes like this https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Sans_(Underswap) and undertale is a massive offender for this. I think any profile that is not creative, unfunny or just be removed. Worst offenders for this are goku, superman and undertale profiles. Like seriously. Click the random section and you are bound to at least get one undertale profile. Some are also repetitive and are just unoriginal "make my character as overpowered as possible" profiles which should be removed as well.

Oc profiles belong on the original character wiki. Not joke battles.

Read this post said:
Deleting some of the oc profiles. The original character profiles are literally just peoples ocs and not jokes like this https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Sans_(Underswap) and undertale is a massive offender for this. I think any profile that is not creative, unfunny or just be removed. Worst offenders for this are goku, superman and undertale profiles. Like seriously. Click the random section and you are bound to at least get one undertale profile. Some are also repetitive and are just unoriginal "make my character as overpowered as possible" profiles which should be removed as well.
Nice try, Mckmal.

Read this post said:
That's straight up denial of free speech, so no, **** off.

Crabwhale said:
Read this post said:
That's straight up denial of free speech, so no, **** off.
Yeah, this guy is definitely Mckmal.

Read this post said:
MCKMAL CONFIRMED BAN HIM

Read this post said:
Who is mckmal? An oc for mike wazowski?
Mckmal is that sockpuppetry that threatens everyone in VSBW and JBW and tells them to kill themselves, i dunno wat mckmal looks like maybe a dame tu cosita rip

Back