• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How do I calc this.

How would I calculate the AP of a blackhole with a 4km radius?

I want to make a profile but maths is not my strong suite in anyway.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

What do you mean the AP of a blackhole with a 4km radius?

Like what amount of force it contains, if that what you meant so i'm guessing that due to black hole nature(as our physics yet reached) black hole is about gravitational force (if we can call it a force), so wild guess this black hole shouldn't pass multi-galaxy level, yet i can easily believe that this can destroy large stars.

It is a matter of the mass that the black hole has... yet most of black holes contains enormous mass what makes it gravitational force strong enough to the point that even light cannot escape.

But i don't think there is a formula for AP of black holes... i know there is a formula for gravitational force but i need to know the mass of the black hole and compare it to other object mass as that how Gravity works (as far as we know for now).

So first i need the black hole before even starting talking about his gravitational force in relation to other masses.

Basically there is a cannon in zoids called the gravity cannon which fires an incredibly heavy and dense shell that compresses into a 'singularity' creating a blackhole with a 4km radius. I get the feeling this is a translation error and it just creates a field of extreme gravity with a 4km radius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLmxztsS0Ko

This is the only footage I can find of the results. It's towards the end of this video at about 2:45.

Thank you Andy! really appreciated. I will check it out. This feat is dubious as well because via the normal laws of physics the shell weight required to form a blackhole would be heavier then it was possible to fire out of a cannon. I imagine it just generates an incredibly strong gravitational field.

Back