• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does Sakuya Izayoi summon versions of herself from other Universes?

I've been wondering about this lately and i'm still confused as to how Sakuya summons versions of herself from other Universes or Timelines. Does she create a future timeline and brings the Sakuya from that Timeline into the current timeline? Sorry i'm just very confused and still new to this wiki. Please don't hate me if this sounds ********

It's left vague, but most likely she uses Space-Time manipulation to pull other Sakuyas from other universes.

Most likely Sakuya has alternate timeline awareness, which the other Sakuyas have.

I guess it would make more sense if she creates a futur timeline and pulls out the Sakuya from there so they know whats up, but that would be extremely OP and would probably boost the power of the Touhou-verse, but I guess you're right.

I mean it's more that she pulls a Sakuya from a latent timeline who already is aware of alternate timelines (i.e. the one Sakuya is summoning her from).

Even the low-ball estimates for Touhou would have a lot of the girls solo'ing a significant fraction of fiction, since most of fiction does not reach 7-A.

When Spongebob shows up in your favourite anime.

Even worse. TWO SPONGEBOBS FUSING TOGETHER.

Shit like that should be banished from the internet or put in the Deep Web smh

JoJokes have the power to derail any thread, such is the might of JoJo and its memes.

Fllflourine said:
Well if a practical super Aztec God Of Fitness can tank the end of the universe 37 times, run on mars for 10,000,000,000,000,000 years while draging a moon, make himself into spaceship and fly to earth. Crash land so hard he time travels and a country out of nothing and , quickly makes every character irrelevenent due to stealing their power and climaxing with him telling a mass murderer why he is choking on about 70 dicks and punching Dio in the dick really hard .. I'll believe anything
Minor mistake ya made.

How does Sakuya Izayoi summon versions of herself from other Universes?

Oh my god, this "Sakuya's parallel universes" thing again... The english translation of Sakuya's Time Paradox skill is wrong. The google translation says "another time". The russian translation says "another time". The chinese translation says "another time". Not "another universe" or "another timeline".

Back