• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Your talking about the series or the character?.

For the series, pretty hax in my opinion. Genjutsu, Truth Seeking Balls that destroy on a Molecular level and null ninjutsu, some ok forms of Regenerationn especially from Edo Reanimations, Dust Release also destroys on a Molecular level, Taild Beast can't be permanently put down by normally thanks to thier physiology.

Several Sealing methods, Rennigan gives Soul Removal and Energy Absorption, and many other good abilities.

They may not have Concept Manipulation, high grade Reality Warping, Existence Erasure and other high level Hax but it's got it's fare share of good Hax.

Not to much hax but still some hax, definitely not a character or series you think of immediately when someone mentions hax users, but mainly mid level hax, no real high level like good reality warping or EE, but good basic hax that allow them to gain ground against someone that's a bit more powerful

LordGriffin1000 said:
Your talking about the series or the character?.
For the series, pretty hax in my opinion. Genjutsu, Truth Seeking Balls that destroy on a Molecular level and null ninjutsu, some ok forms of Regenerationn especially from Edo Reanimations, Dust Release also destroys on a Molecular level, Taild Beast can't be permanently put down by normally thanks to thier physiology.

Several Sealing methods, Rennigan gives Soul Removal and Energy Absorption, and many other good abilities.

They may not have Concept Manipulation, high grade Reality Warping, Existence Erasure and other high level Hax but it's got it's fare share of good Hax.
thats nothing. we have real, pure immortality on one too many lvls, some of the boruto stuff that hasnt even been touched upon jsut yet, clones, teleportation (more types than u can imagine), intangibility, 50 different types of sensing, make shit out of thin air, making life of chakra and vice versa, creating whole atmospheres, seeing the whole planet (byakugan in kaguya's case), mini diamensions, portals all over the place, absorbtion of all kinds, mind reading, body controling (another one with one too many variants), fire that never stops burning, summoning something regardless of distance, size, etc, understanding of all nature, clones (more variants) full on planetery control, self sustenance, and much more

I'm not going to address what you listed but some of that isn't really hax but whatever.

They got hax but it's good not unbelievable as your making it sound.

@LordGriffin1000 Eh you're probably right. I'm gonna need a little more context.

Things like clones, teleportation, creation, summoning, planet level AP, understanding nature, self sustenance and eally long lasting fires aren't really considered "hax" in the sense most people use the term. They're neat abilities though.

"Mind Reading" for one. In Naruto canon I don't know any character who can read minds without physical contact and use it in combat

"Understanding All natures"... That's knowledge, not hax

"Can see across the whole planet". Not really that haxed in a match unless someone hid on the other side of the world.

"Portal Creation all around" Slow down there. Only a few characters can create portals and as far as I'm aware Kaguya's the only one that uses it for combat.

"50 different types of sensing" I'm going to need proof of this.

"Mini Dimensions" this isn't hax unless someone uses it for combat, having mini Dimensions in your verse isnt hax

You say to many variations on some of you claims but I don't remember them having "to many variations" of Body Control, Immortality, and Teleportation.

oh.. well, i mean, clones can be made into the 1000s, if dispersed their chakra goes back to the original (so, no matter how many are made, the original never actually loses any chakra), and they can give info back to the original no matter where they are. teleportation isnt hax?? nani?? creation is matter manip, that has to be hax. i didnt mean planet lvl ap, i meant control over a whole planet (kaguya in this case). understading nature- yeah, i see what u mean. same for self sustenance. fires that never burn out arent hax either? ive missed a lot of the explanations given here lol

That's not really "hax" though, just a neat ability.

Nah it's not really. It's a great ability though, but unless you're out here telefraging dudes people wouldn't consider it like that.

Not necessarily and again unless you're making stuff inside people it doesn't really matter.

When people refer to hax it's generally to abilities that can quickly end a fight and ignore physicality. Stuff like death manip, madness manip, etc.

Hax can be referred to as many different things tbh. For instance we still never added Kashin Koji's TSF as Hell Fire manipulation even tho it met the standards for kt

Back