• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is the Ghostly Wail Solar System Level

I don't remember it being said that it was solar system level and Danny was only able to fight with Pariah cuz of the ecto-skeleton but it seems like whoever made this related the Ghostly Wail to when he was wearing the ecto-skeleton and not his base.

I believe it has something to do with feats involving pocket reality creation feats in which said pocket realities contained starry skies.

I never related Danny's Ghostly Wail to Danny while he was wearing the Ecto Skeleton. The Ghostly Wail at it's strongest is 4-A because it can harm Dan Phantom who is at least comparable to the other 4-A characters.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I never related Danny's Ghostly Wail to Danny while he was wearing the Ecto Skeleton. The Ghostly Wail at it's strongest is 4-A because it can harm Dan Phantom who is at least comparable to the other 4-A characters.
Isn't that more of an implied feat? We never actually see any evidence to back this up.

Dan Phantom literally caused destruction and chaos throughout the Ghost Zone for 10 years. To say he didn't run into any of the tier 5 and 4 ghosts is a stretch. Not only that but the Observents who can see the future stated that in order to save it, they need to destroy Danny before he becomes Dan. This means that if Clockwork never did what he did and altered the future, Dan would have destroyed everything and no one could have stopped him. Also, the Observents also could have just told Clockwork to summon any random tier 5 or 4 ghost, or the Ancient Ghosts who are not evil to just destroy Dan no difficulty but instead they say the only way is to go back in time before Danny becomes Dan.

To say Dan isn't even remotly comparable to the strongest of ghosts is to say he is at best comparable to the Low 6-B characters and if that was the case he would have been easily destroyed if he went into the Ghost Zone starting trouble given the other ghosts would have been on his level at this point and we've seen ghosts work together multiple times when large threats appear. Dan would have no choice but to be comparable to the god tiers otherwise he would never have survived and got stompped by sheer numbers and haxed to oblivion. It's pretty clear the verse has established Dan as a massive threat second only to Pariah Dark as he was sealed and I doubt they would let him out for anything. Dan is hyped to be on the level of the strongest ghosts. He can't be much weaker than the god tiers if he is a threat to the entire future as that includes the powerful ghosts that reside in the ghost Zone.

Back