• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful is this ability?

I'm bored and I just wanna ask a question because I want to see what people think.

So how exactly do you guys interpret this ability and what it resists?

[I, can't be, cut.]

This was why he gave up his pride and urgently shouted the Dragon Words. A new providence was overlaid on top of his absolute defense and scales. It was a principle and law that governed the natural world.
The Dragon Words of an old dragon—even the effects of 'Conditional Sword Saint' and Twilight were neutralized. Considering that a dragon's scales and absolute defense could be easily sliced like tofu when these two effects were combined, the power of Dragon Words was indeed unbelievable. Naturally, the Castration Eye that he used with the feeling of grasping at straws when doing the sword dance didn't take effect.
It was just that the concept of Dragon Words was that special and powerful. It was natural. It was the power to establish providence. Of course, it wasn't omnipotent. If Dragon Words was omnipotent, then Trauka would've made himself 'invincible' with it.
He could not be cut with Overgeared God's Sword Dance too.

Some context on Conditional Sword Saint and Overgeared God's Sword Dance

[Conditional Sword Saint]

[Passive

There is nothing you can’t cut while using Overgeared God's Sword Dance.]
Conditional Sword Saint applies to concepts and other abstract stuff as well since sword saints can literally cut concepts too.

This is apart of Overgeared God's Sword Dance as well.
★All sword dances will have the nothingness attribute. It will always exert full power over all other attributes and can cut at any concept or phenomenon. However, there is no compatibility advantage.

Last edited:
Back