• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to find an estimate timeframe for a feat without context?

Just as the title suggests, I was wondering what would be the considered the best guess situation where you find a feat for speed that can be considered but does not exactly say what the timeframe is or how long it took?

For Example, "A person managed to travel from Mercury to Earth by himself" it doesn't say how much time has past though, all it did was say that they then arrived in the next sentence, it also did not have any context of if much time has passed.

I would say make assumptions such with low ,mid ,high ends and get a staff to evaluate it to see which one works and/or makes sense

I would say make assumptions such with low ,mid ,high ends and get a staff to evaluate it to see which one works and/or makes sense
Okay, when I was asking on a discord of the series the feat is based on, they gave their thoughts about being almost instantly arriving at Earth from Mercury.

Okay, when I was asking on a discord of the series the feat is based on, they gave their thoughts about being almost instantly arriving at Earth from Mercury.
Unless there are other supporting feats this sounds like it could be a serious outlier

Başlıktan da anlaşılacağı gibi, hız için dikkate alınabilecek, ancak zaman çerçevesinin ne olduğunu veya ne kadar sürdüğünü tam olarak söylemeyen bir başarı bulduğunuz en iyi tahmin durumunun ne olacağını merak ediyordum?

Örneğin, "Bir kişi Merkür'den Dünya'ya kendi başına seyahat etmeyi başardı" ne kadar zaman geçtiğini söylemiyor, tek yaptığı bir sonraki cümlede geldiklerini söylemekti, ayrıca herhangi bir bağlamı yoktu. çok zaman geçtiyse.
ne yazık ki, bağlamınız yoksa ölçeklendiremezsiniz, yalnızca birkaç yolu vardır.
Diyelim ki X kişisi 5m içinde bulunanki bir alana gidiyor ve Xinin hızı orada bir kişinin gözden kaçıyor. Buna göre A'nın hızı 5m ile çarpılır ve hız olarak verir.

unfortunately you can't scale if you don't have context, there are only a few ways.
Let's say person X goes to an area within 5m, and X's speed misses a person there. Accordingly, the velocity of A is multiplied by 5m and gives the velocity.
After asking some people based on the series, they said either it is almost instant or takes a few seconds from how they understand the feat.

Back