• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to properly apply eye mascara (MAKEUP TUTORIAL)

o boi a 1-A fight fun fun fun Thicc sarcasm

What's the Powerscaling for your 1-A?

Looking at the wiki's strongest thread, Mattias had more transcending layers than Odin does. Mattias stomps.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Looking at the wiki's strongest thread, Mattias had more transcending layers than Odin does. Mattias stomps.
How many tiers of transcendence is required to stand a chance against Mattias?

How many tiers of transcendence is required to stand a chance against Mattias?

Short Answer: A lot

Long Answer: (Looks at thread), we have an infinite amount of rooms (each immeasurably above the last), then 5 more immeasurable gaps of transcending + 1 non immeasurable gap. Huh, now that I put it here, it doesn't seem like too much, but it's still a stomp.

Oh wait, I just realized that I was thinking of the wrong 1-A fighting Mattias (derp), still probably a stomp, unless you have a big power scaling chain or some kind of explanation for this high into 1-A.

huh, never saw this before.

All I'm seeing on Odin's page is "transcends basic 1-As by the same degree those 1-As transcend dimensioned beings", which is.... really really far below the Ultimate Ones.

With that justification, she'd stand a better chance against base Archetype Nyarlathotep

Monarch Laciel said:
huh, never saw this before.
All I'm seeing on Odin's page is "transcends basic 1-As by the same degree those 1-As transcend dimensioned beings", which is.... really really far below the Ultimate Ones.

With that justification, she'd stand a better chance against base Archetype Nyarlathotep
Thanks for the suggestion, I guess?

Back