• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This battle will settle the argument between me and my friends, who really like MHA, while I really like Jojo.

I imagine this Joseph to be Post-Lisa Lisa Training.

Unless Midoryyia starts with 20%, Joseph has basically all advantages.

This is a battle between an above average intelligence fighter that has the capability of higher AP vs a fighter with beyond genius intellect.

Let's look over some things:

AP: Without 20%, they are close to equal. With 20%, Deku's has a high AP advantage, but he's unlikely to start with it.

Speed: Equalized.

Durability: Likely to Joseph again. If Deku goes above 8%, he's going to start taking recoil damage, and Joseph has arguably more impressive feats. Plus, Joseph has low healing, which can't hurt.

Stamina: Deku, but not likely to matter. I don't see it going that long.

Range: Deku, but I doubt he'll go for a massive shockwave due to the recoil it would cause on his body.

Intelligence: Joseph. He was able to outsmart and beat far more potent and intelligent beings such as Wamuu and Kars.

Overall, I'll give this to Joseph. Joseph is smart and tricky, while Deku often relies on scouting on people like Bakugou's and Todoroki's moves ahead of time. Joseph would be incredibly difficult to predict, while Deku gets even more predictable the more power he uses. Joseph would abuse his intelligence and quick thinking to toy with Deku, such as how he tricked Straizo into attacking a mirror, and ultimately triumph with his bizarre tactics.

Joseph easily. All it takes for this guy is his cunning tactics (asspulls lmao) to take down peopple stronger than him. Basically a strength vs intelligence fight, with intelligence coming up on top.

Intelligence Asspulls vs Strength Asspulls, a perfect match!

Definitely Joseph:

While Deku has the AP and a much higher attack with 20%, Joseph does indeed have a small chaining scale (Post-training Joseph = The 3 Pillarmen > Santana > Dio) and on top of that, he has hamon, which can not only bypass durability to an extent but can be used in multiple ways, such as some level of mind-control, forcefields, etcetera.

Joseph is alosa tactical genius: even if I am not very knowledgeable on Midoriya, while he seems a skilled fighter, his strategies and fighting style are things that Jojo can quickly understand and adapt to, and eventually overcome.

And if the worst happens, Jojo can probably pull something out of his arse, like weapons or tools which , other than making Midoriya question what the hell is going on, can overcome some advantages that the guy may have, such as range or AP to some extent. I mean, he's in the middle of Central Park, he's gonna find something.

When Derku is going to decide to use 20%, I don't think that it's going to overwhelm Joseph to such an extent, especially if it damages the body. And Let's be honest, if it's only an Ap boost, I doubt that Joseph wouldn't be able to get around it in a way or another.

So yes, Joseph for those reasons.

I'd have to acknowledge Deku's analytical nature in fighting, it's just that Joseph outskilling him works here. Remember when Joseph misfired a cannonball at Wamuu? Turns out that thing was loaded with hamon and it went through the Pillar Man. Joseph never ceases to amuse me, and he is the best asspuller out of all the JoJos.

(giorno's the worst though, like, how do you get a high 3-a stand with that)

Back