• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would you calculate a character toppling a massive tree? (Ori)

U calc the energy required to make those cracks on the ground which pushed Willow back (I think)
I don’t think the cracks pushed the Willow back though. It seems like shriek either shook the ground so hard that the Willow fell over or destroyed the ground beneath it ( more likely the former). But I don’t know how you would calculate that. Would it be an earthquake or is the distance to small? If so what magnitude? And if not how would it be calculated?

There's a couple ways to calculate toppling a tree, one coming to mind easily being the kinetic energy that the tree generated when being toppled, which you can do by finding the weight of it and then finding its speed all through pixel scaling

Back