• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The ice that physically makes up aokiji's body is reasonably apart of his physiology
But the ice that is currently sitting in punk hazzard is probably not apart of aokiji

I'm saying what's considered to be Kuzan's "ice body" would act as an conductor to his soul, not any random ice he throws out.

He would be attacking Kuzan himself, his soul isn't completely independent from his elemental form.
Hmm, I guess? But wouldn't the NPI/Soul mani need proof that it could effect a disconnected/other part of the body that's not it's main?

Hmm, I guess? But wouldn't the NPI/Soul mani need proof that it could effect a disconnected/other part of the body that's not it's main?
Bleach characters can affect people's souls while they still reside in the person's body, so that wouldn't be an issue for Tosen.

Such examples would include Hollows whose passive existence damages and poisons the souls of Quincy despite the fact Quincy are humans made out of physical matter, with them having a soul which resides inside of their physical form.

🤔 mmm, not fully convinced but I guess sure
monkey.gif

Tosen can just fly away from the ground to avoid it and Shunpo amps will help him dodge
He can just aoe as well, if you attack him you get frozen and if you touch any of his ice you get frozen as well

Also can just freeze him through the air from a distance instantly without him knowing what just happened

I'll vote aokiji because of that plus has observation haki if needed to counter anything

Last edited:
At this point you are joking
... Bro there's no way you're purposely acting dense, the ice spawns on you... You sensing it spawning on wouldn't do anything as your already affected

Again observation haki can sense invisible slashes and garp can blitz aokiji but still got frozen

First things first.

Tosen's NPI wouldn't be effective against Kuzan at all in a conventional sense. Shinigami don't interact with outright elements and even if they could negate the intangibility it wouldn't mean much since Kuzan's intangibility is layered.

However Tosen does have a way to counter this is the form of Soul hax of course. Now Kuzan has ways around this, such as creating holes in his body where Tosen will strike thus rendering the attack null and void since he'd be hitting the air itself and not Kuzan.

Secondly, it might not even be effective given that Kuzan in fact has resistance to soul manipulation in the spades. I'm not sure how many layers Tosen has but iirc Kuzan has like 6. I'm also not sure how soul manipulation would even work against a literal mass of ice. The actual body and such isn't really "there." and I can go into greater detail later.

First things first.

Tosen's NPI wouldn't be effective against Kuzan at all in a conventional sense. Shinigami don't interact with outright elements and even if they could negate the intangibility it wouldn't mean much since Kuzan's intangibility is layered.

However Tosen does have a way to counter this is the form of Soul hax of course. Now Kuzan has ways around this, such as creating holes in his body where Tosen will strike thus rendering the attack null and void since he'd be hitting the air itself and not Kuzan.

Secondly, it might not even be effective given that Kuzan in fact has resistance to soul manipulation in the spades. I'm not sure how many layers Tosen has but iirc Kuzan has like 6. I'm also not sure how soul manipulation would even work against a literal mass of ice. The actual body and such isn't really "there." and I can go into greater detail later.
Bleach soul manipulation is way more layered than that. Also resisting your souls being manipulated is not the same as resisting soul destruction. And the one piece soul resistance is flimsy. Also Tosen will just Shunpo into the air. Attack from a range his shikai and bankai is gg.

Bleach soul manipulation is way more layered than that.
Speed you know hardly anything of Bleach. If your so knowledgeable then feel free to enlighten me on how layered it is along with Tosen's soul manip scaling.

Do tell me Speed.
Also resisting your souls being manipulated is not the same as reyosisting soul destruction.
It covers soul destruction as well.
And the one piece soul resistance is flimsy.
Coming from the notorious NNT (More like NTR at this point with how often Deceived ***** the verse.) wanker on the wiki that isnt much of an insult.
Also Tosen will just Shunpo into the air.
Kuzan has geppo.
Attack from a range his shikai and bankai is gg.
Observation Haki to counter the sensory manipulation.

Speed you know hardly anything of Bleach. If your so knowledgeable then feel free to enlighten me on how layered it is along with Tosen's soul manip scaling.

Do tell me Speed.

It covers soul destruction as well.

Coming from the notorious NNT (More like NTR at this point with how often Deceived ***** the verse.) wanker on the wiki that isnt much of an insult.

Kuzan has geppo.

Observation Haki to counter the sensory manipulation.
No really resisting your soul being corrupted does no equal resisting soul destruction. Shunpo is like teleportation also tosen has stealth mastery and invisibility even to soul reapers so observation haki is not working. His banaki stops sprit sensing and all forms of sensing except touch so Kuzan is done for in his banaki.

No really resisting your soul being corrupted does no equal resisting soul destruction.
Man its like Brook doesnt directly damage souls or like Moria being able to damage them either. You obviously have no idea what your even talking about here.
Shunpo is like teleportation
No it literally isn't.
also tosen has stealth mastery
Which Kenbunshoku counters.
and invisibility even to soul reapers so observation haki is not working.
Tosen is not invisible to other soul reapers. Speed stop making shit up, ive read Bleach several times and can confrim that most of what your saying is a load of shit you just made up.

this is only from the cloak which wouldn't work given Kuzan doesn't use Reiatsu.
His banaki stops sprit sensing and all forms of sensing except touch so Kuzan is done for in his banaki.
Not all forms of sensing. He takes away 4 of the 5 basic senses, if you have more then 5 you won't be effected much by having 4 of them removed. Kenbunshoku grants like 4 extra senses to work with.

Man its like Brook doesnt directly damage souls or like Moria being able to damage them either. You obviously have no idea what your even talking about here.

No it literally isn't.

Which Kenbunshoku counters.

Tosen is not invisible to other soul reapers. Speed stop making shit up, ive read Bleach several times and can confrim that most of what your saying is a load of shit you just made up.

this is only from the cloak which wouldn't work given Kuzan doesn't use Reiatsu.

Not all forms of sensing. He takes away 4 of the 5 basic senses, if you have more then 5 you won't be effected much by having 4 of them removed. Kenbunshoku grants like 4 extra senses to work with.
Your sixth sense won’t work in his bankai look at his profile. Just get the bleach supporters.

Your sixth sense won’t work in his bankai look at his profile.
Bleach's sixth sense =/= every other verses sixth sense. Kenbunshoku also has more than 6 senses so theres also that which you ignored
Just get the bleach supporters.
Or alternatively you can learn how to debate by yourself like an adult. Also I'm a Bleach support so. 🤷‍♂️

I think Aokiji wins, he has just done massive AoE Ice on folks as a first move before, so it wouldn't be unheard of for him to just think and win here more often then the other two, and since Obito can't to my knowledge Genjutsu two people who are 4 Kilometers away each, and Tosen lacks range, Aokiji is the logical victor with his easier to pull off wincons

Of course if Aokiji lets the fight go beyond a couple Kilometers he's probably ****** but that's a big if cause he's pretty no mercy on unknowns.

Neither Aokiji nor Obito have resistance to sleep manip on their profiles. Tosen has AOE sleep manip with his Shikai, which is a move he has opened with in character in the key being used. And before someone says “Aokiji covers his ears with ice or his hands cuz he kenbuns it”, yeah no, neither ice nor your hand are good insulators, especially for loud sharp sounds. Also, if Tōsen puts either of them in his Bankai it’s over, since their only available sense will be touch. Using the Sharingan and Kenbun to see nothing but pitch black will be real nice.

So I’m voting Tosen via his Shikai and Bankai hax, his enhanced mobility with Shunpo, and his general bloodlusted in character behavior.

Neither Aokiji nor Obito have resistance to sleep manip on their profiles. Tosen has AOE sleep manip with his Shikai, which is a move he has opened with in character in the key being used. And before someone says “Aokiji covers his ears with ice or his hands cuz he kenbuns it”, yeah no, neither ice nor your hand are good insulators, especially for loud sharp sounds. Also, if Tōsen puts either of them in his Bankai it’s over, since their only available sense will be touch. Using the Sharingan and Kenbun to see nothing but pitch black will be real nice.

So I’m voting Tosen via his Shikai and Bankai hax, his enhanced mobility with Shunpo, and his general bloodlusted in character behavior.
Man these things from Tōsen are super cool! Unfortunate that he doesn't have the range to ******* USE THEM. They start at 4 Kilometers, Tosen is a popsicle, Genjutsu'd, or both by the time he could even get in 999 meters of either Aokiji or Obito.

Back