• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Pokemon CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are unown and mean look okay to add? Since new evidence has been brought up and there has been no contention

I'm still against for Unown because there's no evidence of being the ones who created the dimension nor the ones clearing the stars when there's 2 living gods fighting since wedon'tknowwhen in the scene.

I can agree with them having very high durability but poor AP tho, since the anime portrayed them as such.

I'm still against for Unown because there's no evidence of being the ones who created the dimension nor the ones clearing the stars when there's 2 living gods fighting since wedon'tknowwhen in the scene.

I can agree with them having very high durability but poor AP tho, since the anime portrayed them as such.
I mean the fact that Arceus used them to create another set of the CT should be helpful in proving they have some facet of 4-D power. As well as being able to alter the world (reality warping, but should still give them a tier via hax at least).

Someone (I think Kukui?) put a number to it once, and it was like billions x SoL.

I'm looking for for a specific number. how fast are they actually? As far as I can tell there's no calc
Ultra beasts are able to come from ultra worm holes +4500 LY away in seconds. Then Necrozma should be above them, who fights Solagleo. (I don't have the exact calc though so might be off)

But the point was they they hadn't started fighting yet. They literally have a stare down with neither fighting in the dimension that had no stars in it. Which had many stars in it before.

Last edited:
Just going to list what is still or left a contentious state
Mean Look: Resolved, minor sealing
Infestation: Resolved, animal/insect manip
Destiny Bond: resolved, all mentions will be changed to damage transferal

Unown: still in divided contention

Gardevoir: no. Possible new page but overall thrown out
Everything has been in cleared

Does this mean that we can apply what has been approved? There's a ton of stuff to add, aside from the Unown, and they can be brought up later in another CRT.
My only concern if we can add Death/Pain manipulation to Mimikyu due to A gust of wind revealed what hides under this Pokémon's rag to a passing Trainer, who went home and died painfully that very night.
We aòready established that the trainer didn't die due to a disease (that is the scientist) and not from the shock (this was the scholasr)

I think death manipulation was talked about earlier I just forgot to list it, but yeah adding pain manip from the quote seems 100% right.

I will message Antvasima with the conclusions like he asked.

I just said Unown was still in contention but will be moved to a future CRT. But the abilities for unown where still good with everyone right?

Last edited:
Can some staff or experienced member summarise the conclusions here please?

Basically everything in the OP witht the exception of 4-A Gardevoir and High 4-A possibly 3-C Unown, but let's wait for someone else to confirm, just to be sure

Yeah, Uknown is the only thing left to do, since Gardevoir is its own can of worms that needs the canon revisions to be applied first.

At this point, I suppose that we can apply what has been accepted.
I can do it later, if no one else wants to do it now

Can somebody remind us about what has been accepted here?

Everything in the op but 4-A Gardevoir and High 4-A, possibly 3-C Unown
Also, Mimikyu would have Pain manipulation alongside Fear and Disease, since it's another of the side effects that its true form causes in those who see it.
Destiny Bond is listed as something different in every profile that contains it (Death manip, Fate manip or both) and it should be unified as Damage Transferal

I will add what has been accepted, but looking again through everything I noted a couple of things.

1) Regigigas's confuse ray is already listed in the profile, with the effect of controlling the other 3 Regis even if they are already owned by a trainer, which is the reason behind the Mind Manipulation proposal, so I'm unsure if it should be added or not

2)Light manipulation for being able to create electricity might be redundant, because otherwise every electricity user would have it

1) What would be changed in the page if you applied what was intended?

2) It seems redundant, and too limited an ability to count, yes.

Regigigas would be able to mind control any opponent using Confuse Ray, and not only the three Regis, which are his creations. Also, from what I know, Regigigas never demonstrated to be able to control other beings.

Last edited:
Okay. We should preferably not assume that he can control anybody else than his creations then.

But its default effect is to confuses the opponent, I think that we would need more evidence of it controlling minds, especially when it's not used on beings that are created by the user.
We can still discuss it, though

It's listed as "Minor" because it's not proper sealing, but it's worthy to be listed as something

Well, it can be discussed, but I'm not going to change it back now.

Also, I want an opinion on how I worded the following things:

"Teravolt/Turboblaze negates abilities and effects that would reduce the damage taken, reflect status effects, grant resistances and prevent Zekrom/Reshiram's attacks from causing damage" This would be the same for Mold Breaker

" [Victini] Disabled an entire group of pillars, when Zekrom and Reshiram had to take them out one at a time"

Meanwhile, I applied every fully accepted change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back