• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk: an Immortal CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try here for a render: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3320154

I agree with everything shown so far, and also agree that TOBA-Hulk should be a key for TOBA if we ever add a profile for him. Probably with an "Unknown" tier for his base form, considering how the fact that he can't act in the physical realm makes him not combat-worthy. The scale for how big his Hulk-husk form would be depends on how the story develops - currently he's stronger than Galactus/Franklin, so high 1-B considering that this is the Galactus that is a brother to multi-Eternity, but he could get 1-A considering how the story presents him as the polar opposite of the One Above All.

Ya girl just tried her hands at rendering that Hulk picture you wanted, here's the result:

Hulk Immortal MC TR

Any good?

That seems fine to me. We can probably use that, in combination with the quote that was posted here earlier.

Thank you so much for the picture, really! The render is extremely better that the one I did haha

With the picture ready, I can do the changes to the Hulk profile already. Someone just has to unlock it and I do it!

If I can digress about a hypothetical One Below All profile, I think it should be like the Oblivion profile: two keys, one called like "With a host", and the other "True form" or something like that. The tier of the first key should be "Varies", because until now, he has used two host (Brian Banner and Hulk), and through those two hosts has controled four bodies (Jailbait, Sasquatch, Absorbing Man and Hulk body). He made Brian stronger, at least stronger than the Absorbing Man, as we saw in Hulk in Hell, where he was ready to fight the Absorbing Man, and the latter said he couldn't defeat Brian. It didn't make Jailbait and the Absorbing Man more powerful, but it made Sasquatch stronger, although still weaker than Devil Hulk. And, when used Hulk, it made him extremely more powerful, as we saw. So it power varies when using a host. The tier of the second key would be Unknown for now, although it could be 1-A for being the literal opposite of the One Above All, but at least 2-A (or High 1-B) for being more powerful than Mephisto and giving enough power to the Hulk body to kill Galactus and Franklin (and the Sentience of the Cosmos).

I am not sure if you are experienced enough to edit such an important profile as the Hulk. Perhaps Zark would be willing to handle it instead?

I suppose that a two key OBA profile might be fine if we rate his true self as "Unknown", and his Hulk avatar form as "At least 2-A (Killed Galactus and Franklin Richards, and absorbed the sentience of the multiverse)".

I have practically everything done in my blog (something I did copying the source of the original profile), so no way I would commit any mistake. But okay., no problem. I understand. Personally, I think the other key of the OBA should be called "Avatars" because he has used more than two, and they varies extremely in power (and the one of the present is very, very relevant). It could be someting like the "Manifestations" key in the Oblivion page., but that's just my opinion

To who will edit the Hulk profile, here is my blog, where the changes are already done. It's only necessary to copy it and paste it into the Hulk profile.

I would prefer if the Devil Hulk statistics and profile image are placed after World War Hulk.

Done. Now I want to ask, when a character has more than two keys, what would be the best criteria to organize them? From the weakest to the strongest? Or by chronological appearance?

Thank you.

Usually by chronological significance.

People say this is a potential future, actually this seems to be the ONLY future after the 8th cosmos dies and the 9th begins, especially since no other comic has ever featured the 9th multiverse.

As for other comics referencing it, Al Ewing was asked about it on twitter specifically about History of the Marvel uiverse that Waid is writing that has Galactus and Franklin at the end of the universe and he said he and Waid talked about it and it's spoiler teritory for both books, which means at the end of Waids run we will probably either see Hulk/TOBA or something similar to tie both things together

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/1154030608022040576

Okay. Thank you for the information.

I have blocked my Twitter access. Can you use a screencapture image instead?

The tweet in question:

Immortal Hulk WOG Al Ewing
Also, can the page be unlocked? I'll be adding the Devil Hulk key to it, or has that been resolved?

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. I made a few minor corrections, but it mostly looked good.

@Ant I have a question- it's a bit of a divergence from the topic at hand but it's a pretty straightforward matter so it shouldn't derail the thread badly.

I noticed u changed the size of the pic from 400px to 380px; I've seen a lot of profiles with 380 instead of 400 even though the example image uses 400px, is this just a case of the guidelines being slightly outdated or is it another issue?

The standard size is 400px, but I constantly adjust the image sizes so they aesthetically fit better into the layout of the rest of the profiles.

I think that I mentioned this in the Standard Format for Character Profiles instruction page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back