• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Post Sakaar Hulk vs A wild Charizard
*Speed Equalised
*Battle takes place in the Sakaar arena

Hulk: 0 ()

Charizard: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Hulk is 3.75 Gigatons and Charizard is 3.181 Gigatons. Hulk is ~1.18x stronger

Charizard has an advantage in everything but AP in this match.
Range, LS (33000 tons for hulk vs >37000 for charizard), potentially stamina and skill.

While Hulk can somewhat match C's flight with his jumps, he still has a large disadvantage since Charizard is damn good at mid-air combat and can shake off hulk if he tries to grapple. Charizard also has dragon breath and thunder punch both of which have a chance to paralyze hulk. There's also the fact that basically every fire move Charizard has can burn hulk. Additionally charizard can growl to lower Hulk's defense significantly. Even if by some magical way Hulk did manage to hurt Charizard a lot, he would get burned to death as Charizard's blaze ability would kick in, boosting his fire by a ton.

Overall: bad matchup, stomp.

Battle take place in the Sakaar arena limiting Charizard's freedom of flying about. Hulk is able to resist Iron-Man's beams which helped melt Ultron.

Battle take place in the Sakaar arena limiting Charizard's freedom of flying about. Hulk is able to resist Iron-Man's beams which helped melt Ultron.
First off, he should have resistance to heat then, which he doesn't have on his profile.
Second, charizard's flame attack hurt pokemon who have resistance to heat (to a notably lesser extent) the same pokemon which can swim in molten magma with no problem whatsoever like a fish in water.
Thirdly, Charizard can still lower Hulk's defenses, can use dragon breath which can paralyze the opponent, can use fighting type moves and dragon claw in close combat.

Also, this is Sakaar arena
cvklax7iurw71.jpg

the top is pretty damn open

First off, he should have resistance to heat then, which he doesn't have on his profile.
Second, charizard's flame attack hurt pokemon who have resistance to heat (to a notably lesser extent) the same pokemon which can swim in molten magma with no problem whatsoever like a fish in water.
Thirdly, Charizard can still lower Hulk's defenses, can use dragon breath which can paralyze the opponent, can use fighting type moves and dragon claw in close combat.

Also, this is Sakaar arena
cvklax7iurw71.jpg

the top is pretty damn open
  • So? Just because it's not on his profile that doesn't mean he doesn't have it?
  • We'd have to compare the temperature between what's required to melt Ultron vs the feat you mentioned, although it's possible/likely Charizard's heat is indeed better. Don't forget he has Low-Mid regen though.
  • Pretty sure some of the abilities you mentioned are not in Base Charizard's notable powers, only one I can see is the Dragon Breath attack
  • If it leaves then it's self BFR. but Hulk is able to jump up that high iirc, as shown when he delivers a final blow to Thor.

So? Just because it's not on his profile that doesn't mean he doesn't have it?
then go make a crt first and then come back to this fight.
We'd have to compare the temperature between what's required to melt Ultron vs the feat you mentioned, although it's possible/likely Charizard's heat is indeed better. Don't forget he has Low-Mid regen though.
true, though Hulk is still susceptible to being knocked out
Pretty sure some of the abilities you mentioned are not in Base Charizard's notable powers, only one I can see is the Dragon Breath attack
that is because whoever made the page is a dumbass is a weird individual
Actually now that i'm looking carefully whoever made the profile didn't even look at charizard's attacks since so many are missing. I forgot but charizard also has a fear manip attack called scary face which nerfs the opponent's speed significantly.

I got bulbapedia accepted here as a reliable source so here's charizard's page with basically all of his attacks not including games like conquest and stuff.

Anyways i will indeed (once im done with the current revisions and my exams) have to sit down and go through every profile editing their powers and abilities since apparently people were so inept they couldn't add them properly.

i am becoming progressively disappointed in the creator of the page, apparently Charizard has thunderpunch listed as one of its attacks on our page and he doesn't even learn that without TMs/HMs

Seeing as Charizard's page isn't really up to scratch, would it be best if I close this thread?

Seeing as Charizard's page isn't really up to scratch, would it be best if I close this thread?
yeah, neither hulk nor charizard are up to date.
You need revisions to apply abilities so good luck with that. I'll just edit in charizard's attacks tommorow and split em up with a tabber since adding attacks isn't really CRT worthy as all his abilities in the p&a page are legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back