• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk (Ultimate Destruction) vs Sonic the Hedgehog

So, Sonic massively upscales from 48.31 Kilotons while Hulk is 9.10 Kilotons so that's like a 5x ap advantage for Sonic. Sonic also has a higher LS (232,256.993212 Tons vs 5332.096336377335 Tons) so he can restain Hulk with his Enerbeam. I feel like Sonic can quickly take down Hulk with his higher AP and speed/agility before he amps with rage so I'm leaning towards him rn.

Hulk activating rage wouldn't do much, He would still not be able to hit Sonic because haha MHS reaction and combat speed go brrr

Speed is equalized. "The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Both Sonic and Hulk have Supersonic+ reaction and combat speed in this case. Sonic's travel speed will technically be lower, as it's slower than his combat speed.

Hulk lacks anything that prevents Sonic from knocking him out in one blow. Someone who was 48 Kilotons could not damage Metal Sonic, while Sonic could damage him. So Hulk cannot even hurt Sonic at first and Sonic could likely knock him out or inflict heavy injuries with just one blow. Depends on where he hits him.

I don't believe Hulk can survive long enough for his rage to overcome such a massive gap. Sonic is also a superior fighter as well and likely more mobile/nimble.

Not unless Sonic plays around too much. I refrain from voting or calling anything for now though.

Speed is equalized. "The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Both Sonic and Hulk have Supersonic+ reaction and combat speed in this case. Sonic's travel speed will technically be lower, as it's slower than his combat speed.

Hulk lacks anything that prevents Sonic from knocking him out in one blow. Someone who was 48 Kilotons could not damage Metal Sonic, while Sonic could damage him. So Hulk cannot even hurt Sonic at first and Sonic could likely knock him out or inflict heavy injuries with just one blow. Depends on where he hits him.

I don't believe Hulk can survive long enough for his rage to overcome such a massive gap. Sonic is also a superior fighter as well and likely more mobile/nimble.

Not unless Sonic plays around too much. I refrain from voting or calling anything for now though.
Isn't it Hulk speed what lowers to transonic?

Isn't it Hulk speed what lowers to transonic?
As said in the Verse Thread Rules page I linked and quoted above.

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Hulk is Supersonic+ all around and Sonic's combat speed is Massively Hypersonic.

Per Speed Equalization, Sonic's combat speed is lowered to Supersonic+ as Hulk is slower.

As said in the Verse Thread Rules page I linked and quoted above.

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Hulk is Supersonic+ all around and Sonic's combat speed is Massively Hypersonic.

Per Speed Equalization, Sonic's combat speed is lowered to Supersonic+ as Hulk is slower.
Rip then ;-;

Back