• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Human level Tournament Round 1, Match 4 (Shinji Ikari vs Marii Yukari) (GRACE)

Would Yukari be able to dismantle Shinji? If so, would that bypass his self-quantam manip?

Don't know anything about Yukari, but from looking at her profile, she has durability negation and can bring along an army of miniature robots. She also has biological manipulation, however that works. Seems like she has a bunch of advantages over Shinji.

I'll look into this soon, but from what I know about Evangelion, I don't expect normal biological hax to affect him...

Base Shinji's powers seem... basically inapplicable. Like, Marii's Subjective Reality stuff aside, her toy robot army can simply beat him to death.

I don't think Shinji's powers would prevent Marii's brand of hax anyway, but it's just not even necessary to debate it.

Last edited:
Hmmm... Unless Yukari has a very quick way to dismantle someone who's actively resisting, I don't think she'd dismantly him.

But yeah, she doesn't need to do that, she has the toy soldiers to beat people up. The toy robots kick Shinji's stuff in.

Back