• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Human level Tournament Finals (Marii Yukari vs Sans)

Finally, the final match of the tournament is here!
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both at 10-B
  • Both with prior knowledge of each other
Who wins and why?
Marii Yukari:
Sans: 7
Incon (I flip a coin):

Last edited:
So
At first glance, it seems to be Robot Spam vs Danmaku Spam
Which is more fatal….

Well, it’s unlikely Yukari can dodge Danmaku Spam. Least, I don’t see anything that would let them at first glance.
Meanwhile, Sans should be able to fend off the robots with his Teleportation or attack them to break them, no?

So Sans seems to be able to take this, but I’ll stay neutral till someone who knows Yukari better shows up.

Funnily enough, this match was one of the many matches during the bracket shuffling that would've been the first match, now its the final one

Anyways, since Sans knows about the robots, he is more likely to teleport away from them as far as possible even if he can’t see them, then just impale/disintegrate Marii from there.

You know, this is one bracket that would probably go completely different when done a second time.
If Yuka hadn't faced Hinata she would have cleared.
If Hinata hadn't fought Marii, she would have won.
Only because these specific matches happened we have these characters in the final...

And yeah, Sans takes this. Yukari isn't athletic or anything. The only way she wins fights is by having her robots occupy the opponent, which wouldn't work here.

Does Mari even see non-humans as Robots too?
Idk much about Mari so I’m curious lol
The first two sentences in the novel are:
It was said that Marii Yukari saw humans as robots.
To be precise, it wasn’t just humans; she saw all other living things as robots.
So she should see him as robot and by that probably know his abilities. She can probably even hit him at places his skeleton body would have gaps... but it doesn't really matter.

Grace is over.

Well, it’s my first time winning a tournament, but at the same time, I felt I cheesed through everything because of nominating Sans who alot of tournaments tend to ban, yet then again, 2 other haxed characters were here that would've ended my run here (Hinata and Yuka) had the bracket been completely different, so it was more rather a win out of lucky RnG if anything. On many other times, I would get to the final 4 yet fall at either the semifinals or finals, and I would’ve actually won Butter’s 9-B losers tournament but I nominated the wrong key since I had no idea his other key was a failure in life like the key I nominated. Not that it mattered since his opponent got downgraded.

But now, your winner of this HUMAN tournament is...

Grace is over.

Well, it’s my first time winning a tournament, but at the same time, I felt I cheesed through everything because of nominating Sans who alot of tournaments tend to ban, yet then again, 2 other haxed characters were here that would've ended my run here (Hinata and Yuka) had the bracket been completely different, so it was more rather a win out of lucky RnG if anything. On many other times, I would get to the final 4 yet fall at either the semifinals or finals, and I would’ve actually won Butter’s 9-B losers tournament but I nominated the wrong key since I had no idea his other key was a failure in life like the key I nominated. Not that it mattered since his opponent got downgraded.

But now, your winner of this HUMAN tournament is...
Congrats on winning the tournament!

Grace is over.

Well, it’s my first time winning a tournament, but at the same time, I felt I cheesed through everything because of nominating Sans who alot of tournaments tend to ban
Wait, people ban Sans in 10-B Tournaments?
That is not something I’ve ever seen lol
The concept of banning characters is wild to me

It was the time when he was still Building he was banned, even when he was Small Building he was still banned from tournaments.

Wait, people ban Sans in 10-B Tournaments?
That is not something I’ve ever seen lol
The concept of banning characters is wild to me
In tournaments, everything with durability negating hax that doesn't have major downsides gets often excluded for balancing.
Sans has soul hax, so I can see why he often wouldn't be allowed.

Back