• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes,another Hunter match because Shalltear vs Hunter traumize me and now i make the new one to make sure if that one fail,this can be continued (Megumi: Say that you're paranoid Vel -.- |Shuch up >:T)

Porbably a first 5-A Hunter match,and this time i throw the Hunter agaisnt the best Imouto here,who would win in this fight!!?

-Both in 5-A version

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Tainted Sea (https://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Tainted_Sea)

-Range is 10 meters

-Win via K.O!!!

Images (32)
Buster machine7-511x1024

VS

• The Hunter: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Then i'm r****d :"v (Megumi: -smack Veloxt head-)

From what i remember her first move is black hole spam,if not planet slicing beam.

Gravity might get nulled. I mean, it works on Astalos but his "gravity" is more like electromagnetic based. I don't know. Also yeah, Hunter can't survive in space so destroying planet if it's in character for her to do something that maniac like action, she gets a win. But on the other hand, space-time won't work, that's something. Eh, Nono for now.

Nono, i suppose - pretty sure it not so middle difficult to her in this match, and as Reinhard said it's in Nono's character destroy planet, so my vote for Nono.

Planet Slash will be more accurate argument here i guess - the only planet that Nono care about, is Earth and as far as i know planet in Monster Hunter, is not the same Earth that Nono live, so no problem for her to do that.

I mean, MH world is earth. Just with really really cool monsters. Unless she's a total maniac who is killing people in an accident, she won't likely do it.

Is the only argument really "Nono can slash"

Wew

Nono:

+ Can rewrite the laws of physics via math

+ Negating physics

+ Can absorb energy if it comes down to it

+ Summons might cause trouble

+ BFRing ranged attacks make that nulled

+ Black Holes.

+ Negs soul hax

+ Can seal enemies

Hunter:

+ Can have passive defense as far as dodging goes

+ Elderseal can potentially negate some abilities, though it has never worked on most of Nono's

+ Ghillie Mantle makes it a lot more difficult to be detected even through enhanced senses (to the point of standing in front of them is undetected)

+ Deals more damage based on the intelligence of their opponent

Verdict:

This seems, and let me emphasize this next word, laughably in Nono's favor, to an absolutely absurd degree. She has tons of hax while Hunter is, like it or not, really not too haxed aside from resisting some attacks and negging a bunch of stuff. Their elderseal has never worked on stuff like this. Their only hope is out-fragging their enemy via harming them a lot more due to intelligence.

That said, why is she 5-A? She scales to beating a Low 5-B and splitting Titan in two. Is the latter a 5-A feat? Shouldn't it be linked on the profile?

Now that I think about it, this is a stomp. Really, there is no method Hunter can win this and Nono says **** you to everything.

Do we have a calc that puts Nono at 5-A though

Because literally nothing on her page suggests 5-A.

Anything on why Nono is 5-A lol? Coz if we can't find anything I'm not terribly sure this fight can even happen.

Good question. She fodderized a planet buster, can collapse planets into an infinitely dense singularity, held off EVGW for thousands of years (who can adapt to 80 AU black hole), shouldn't be any less comparable to Lal'C who chucked the core of Jupiter 2 (a planet larger than Jupiter) at massively hypersonic+ speeds, and her predecessors were exploding gas giants (which has been calced to be dwarf star-small star level). 5-A is probably a lowballed enough end.

I'm not doubting she's higher, but she has literally no justification for being arbitrarily placed at 5-A. None of her feats put here there, aside from being superior to a Low 5-B. If anything, based on your statement, she's High 5-A or Low 4-C (assuming the calc can be found/is approved).

So, hunting through this, the feat has the following potential values:

1. 1.25 Yottatons in the first linked calc (Planet level+)

2. 5 Yottatons in the revised version (Large Planet level, albeit barely)

3. Some unknown value from NarutoForums

4. Moon level from our own accepted version of the feat, accepted by Spino after being revised by UR (banned)

Sources:

So what the hell is the currently accepted version of this calc for this character I've literally never heard of?

What does that have to do with anything?

I'm trying to see if any singular person on this site has a link to a statement of "this was accepted and is our used version" or if we've just blatantly ignored it to this moment.

Make a thread to see people's input to find the more acceptable end

That's what it has to do with the feat

Back