• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyakabo Aoihono VS Yasha (Asura's Wrath)

LeonRaidenYun

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The Sentinel of Heaven VS The Melancholy

Hyakabo Aoihono VS Yasha

Round 1 - No bloodlust

Round 2 - Bloodlust

All equipment is given to fighters. No restrictions.

On both rounds, gotta give it to Hyakabo, high difficulty at most.

Hyakabo has superior AP and Durability, and has a greater variety of powers. Granted, Yasha is faster (But I would need more detail on how many times he is faster than light, tho), but it isn't by a great margin, and Sword Frenzy may help greatly on that case. He can also teleport, but one strike from Hyakabo (Two, if Yasha is very lcuky), he is going down. And even if he gets close of beating her, somehow, the Talisman will recover her to full health, while I doubt that Yasha can survive another session of being beaten up by Hyakabo. But it would be a good fight for some time, tho.

Hmm, lets see here.

Hyakabo:

+Superior in AP and Durability

+More versatile/has a greater variety of powers

+Has a bunch of techniques that could assist her in this fight

+/-Faster in base movement but is slower in reactions

+Her attacks has a lot more range compared to Yasha's attacks

-Can't teleport

Yasha:

+/-Faster in combat speed and reactions, but is slower in terms of base movement

+Has 12,000+ years worth of combat experience

+/-Possess Regen, though it doesn't seem to be good based on the games showings

+Can teleport

-Is physically weaker out of the two here

-Can sometimes be overconfident

Final tally from me? I'd give it to Hyakabo just like EVenom. While Hya is slower than Yasha, she's still phyiscally stronger and more durable plus has enough abilities and techniques that can assist her in this fight. Yasha does have the ability to teleport, but it's more of a short range thing from waht i saw on the videos (it could be longer but idk waht to say on taht).

But yeah, i also give this to Hyakubo with mid-high to high diff here...

Thanks for the input guys. I guess I'll add this to her victories once it's been finalized.

I might make more fights-- probably with characters other than mine.

Back