• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion G - #32 - The Golden Leaders, Reconstructors of Gamindustri

(Final Y11 Exams)

Btw, based on my mocks, I got an acceptance letter into Sixth Form (my school's "college") (Yay)

Haven't seen something like this in ages.

We're finally getting back to doing something productive with these threads.

HistyAnnoyed

But I can't lie though: You went all-out in this calc. How long did this take you to do? (Minus the Ice Tree bit)

Nice work.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh, take so many scans require it's time.

I guess so.

Good. (Go to sleep and kick that test's ass.)

I made all of them before, I just change or added some things this time, so not so much.

Thanks, tee hee~.

AstralKing7 said:
Yeah man Neptune's almsot surpassed us lmao like frfr I thought was it gonna happen ƒñú😅
Do you know what this mean?

We seriously need to catch up. We aren't letting those fools underestimate our verse and letting them continue to have more threads than us.

Nepgeardam

Don't think that I didn't see what you did there by making up random words (wuevo and csm) to throw the translator off. ^^

Stare

Yep, with homework stacked right on top.

Random? They both has their meaning in my country so I didn't make them up.

I see, then go to do it and don't come here untill you are done.

Huh, well, neither word appears anywhere on Google. Who knows, I might find them if I gave myself more time to actually look for them.

Okay, Dad.
Annoyed Goku

Almost at the end of VIIR.

And boy, there are a lot of additional skills, and even the regular combo attacks have descriptions in them now.

I'll leave one interesting new ability here before I get to work (later) at adding some of the descriptions into the Sandbox.

Somehow, all CPUs and CPU Candidates have learnt a technique that allows them to heal themselves without items by transforming out of HDD.

Let me finish copying all of the skills down and we can look through them one-by-one.

Almost every character in this game has at least 1 counter move and I think maybe a new skill here and there that we can look at (though the latter may just be foggy memory)

I'm pretty sure some of the regular combo skills will have something interesting inside as well, so there's that too.

brb

Thespeedforce21 said:
Almost at the end of VIIR. even the regular combo attacks have descriptions in them now.
They already did tho, even in the Re;Births

Which reminds me, B-Sha says she has "Surface Wiping Warheads" in a cutscene which she was fully willing to use against the Dark CPUs if no one stopped her

Useless for scaling as they're already low 2-C at that point, but good for AoE range

@Lex

Oh, I'm looking forward to it as well.

Well, after we've got the skills listed, we'll see if the match can be made.

@Genks

Oh, is that so? I probably need to relaunch RB;1 again to see if we're on the right page here.

Also, whose profile are you working on now? I'll see if I can get their skills updated/implemented into my sandbox before the other characters to see if you can add anything.

Don't be ridiculous. You're not going to flip the coin if you're going to decide whether or not you'd want to go to the toilet, would you?

Chibi Nepgya 2 Render

Thespeedforce21 said:
Also, whose profile are you working on now?
I have MAGES.' almost done now, only missing intelligence section and range (the former needs elaboration, the latter I just need to write it)

For profiles to revise I'm putting sections for each character/group of charcters in my sandbox with the stuff to add, so I'm not doing anyone in particular on that front

Back