• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion G - #32 - The Golden Leaders, Reconstructors of Gamindustri

Hello, hope your having a wonderful day. I've gotten into the Nep power scaling thanks to the Yellow Heart vs Cure Black thread. I became a fan of Neptunia since I watched the Lost Pause Let's Plays.

I plan to make blogs for each continuity of Neptunia, but since that could take a while, I'll show you what I have so far.

Anime (not including the new ova): Planet Level and Massivly Hypersonic speed for average share CPUs (with FTL reactions if Blanc did indeed launch Neptune at Light Speed as she stated).

Hello New World Manga: High Shares: island to high island level. Unknown speed

Still going through the Highschool light novels (only finished vol 1) and got CPUs at city block level for the ones that we follow. We also get to see a version of Purple Heart that is meant to be from the first game but with two feats that make her much stronger. The combined power of the four CPUs in her world made a dimensional hole linking it to the highschool dimension and the second is that Purple Heart states she will block the hole. Don't know if that would make her 2-C but thought I should mention it.

Sorry if all of this has been brought up before.

SuperSaiyanKieran said:
Sorry if all of this has been brought up before.
Actually, it hasn't, so thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Welcome to the Nep Threads ^^

21f186e9

Also, I strongly recommend adding me (and Alex & Genki if they allow you) on Discord, as that's what we prefer to use when making quick discussions about stuff on this verse. (You can find mine on my profile!)

@SuperSaiyanKieran

Take all the time you need, I don't have my PC so I cannot do much.

@HyperDedsy

Endure it. Not like we will do something productive there.

If the most memorable thing about me is peeing in my force then I wonder how many friends you have :^)

3552789j8ev5ad47d

But very well...

Don't worry about my amount of friends, I know what I have and what I don't and it doesn't worry me at this point. Being a shitty old man is a good thing.

So eNdUrE iT.

Oh u actually changed your name? Unfortunate.

How weak, runnin away from your past, are u even Ped anymore technically speaking?

Was my previous one that much better?

Well, I was never "Ped", I'm still Peed... Is this your insomnia kicking in? We just had a talk about that on Discord, MRK.

Idk if it was better per se, but it was what i was used to, ye lets put it that way.

U were always Ped, smh, your denial is getting out of control lately. And yes we did have a talk, lovely little chat.

A ver, mmgvs. WaifuStrongestR (KaiokenBlueGT) have his username in his profile, send him the friend request and he will add you two the group and there it is.

MRKs.

Back