• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion NepNep☆Connect: Chaos Chanpuru 12

@Fellow Chosen

Hey its not for poor people its for...special individuals like me.

@Genki

Wait so in 2 hours you downloaded another 2 gb of HDN pictures???

My internet doesnt have the download speed to handle that...

I mean. it's 4 AM here

T-That's not what I meant! I'm not saying that I enjoy speaking with you or anything, but don't disl.....t.

And you know what I would say here and now.

Nice and Slow 2I didn't say that, cutey~. Good to hear you enjoy it~, this dense man didn't know that~. But sometime you need to take the teasing... to a dangerous level~.Nice and Slow 2

Ok, but you also know that I wouldn't stop doing that.

Of couse you did, cutey~, but I guess you need some... harder ways to be honest with yourself~.

So, since you can't choose a favorite character, favorite place?

Yep

H-Hey! What do you mean with that!?

.*points to my answer to Speedforce something like 2 threads ago

Huh.

You know what I mean~, this whip of here isn't for plays~.

Place in general, not only city, unless is the same.

H-Hey stop it, you pervert!

Yea since the cities are tied at the top. You know that I actually love Senmuu

Please you are screaming to feel it all around your cute body~! Don't call by names to people when you are the same~!

Ok. Of course.

White Sister Rom's Render
Another of my shitty renders.--->

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You two lovebirds realize y'all doing this in public, right? Just making sure.
The people can see whatever they choose to see, if they don't want to read this then they wouldn't come here.

Added to the profile

B-But there's nothing going on here!

N-NO! WHY DO YOU SAY SUCH THINGS! YOU STUPID PERVERT!

Back