• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 12 - The Ties (Bifrosts) to Tomorrow - 27

Don't think wrong, you didn't say anything bad nor you have to say sorry, is just something you said made me think in another thing you told me before and I'm conflicted because of that.

Did someone fell asleep? Remember that we still have a date.

I will going to eat without say anything, I am bulsa 'e malote.

I used them with that intent. Yeah, we were talking with them something serious, but isn't like the talk we need to have would really be called date. And also something I don't do, going without saying anything.

Now you are making me feel bad, stop feeling sorry.

Didn't you told me as well that it wasn't my fault if I don't notice something?

The day started with me being alone here until I go, although the people in nard want to revive it, so from now on I will pump life there. Before get out of the house I wasn't able to find my wallet and here you can't get out from where you live without your identification card, so it was a big no-no. I was able to find it in time, going out of my house just to reach the line to the transport of my university. But I have to wait til 8:30 am to one to arrive and go, that's also the same hour of my first class, it was frustranting and I even feel like an animal in the zoo, I even start to walk from a place to other like some of them do because of the feeling of being trap.

I went straight to the classroom when I arrived, without go to eat the breakfast they give there. It was 9:30, so I only have an hour of that class, and that one being one of the most difficults of my entire career. I didn't have the second class of today, so I came early, without the lunch they give there. And in my way to home a hard storm hit and the road is under the water at this very moment.

So it was a normal day here.

Yeah, I have learn to endure things.

When I was under the storm I was more sleep than awake, not the first time that a storm like this happen, not the first time I feel hungry for an entire day, not the first time the transport arrive at an stupid hour, not the first time I walk like that because of this, and many, many other things.

Back