• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 3 - A Weekend (Girls' Night) in Leanbox- 17

Yeah they were in different folders, sorry

The ones you left out? Just make sure that it doesn't get into 7-B

It's not like I know the value of all the calcs, I barely even know the values for PMMM and it's my favorite series

Ok, I'm done, I'm on strike starting from now.

I'm not going to deal nor endure this insultive nature against me and my renders, I'm not going to post any more renders aside of this to show that I'm on strike.

The end of the story, good night.

I'm on strike

@Alex I think I found something for the speed (props to Kal)

Can you calc the movement speed of the charachters in battle compared to Rom's meteors?

First of all, that wasn't meant for me, you didn't remember that I made it. Those words doesn't count, they weren't for me. Second, then you can say the same from me, and of course, I'm going to delete the things in my sandbox. The end of the storm.

Comet Shower
Maybe, at least Rom moved a little, I will se the thing more closely when I reach the PC.

First of all, it were meant to whoever made it. So they were indirectly for you. Second, you're overreacting as always.

I meant to compare to when they normally move around

Of course, of course, your first of all is so pathetic that it not going to work. Second, look who's is talking.

So if I say "good job" instead of "good job Alex" it's pathetic and you won't accept it? Ok then

Me overreacting? That's funny, you know?

No, I say your first of all, not those words.

Of, course, of course.

You are telling me that I should do the things I have to do with the meteors but with Rom, or any other, when they walk around, right?

Words of appraisement from my Waifu and Fellow Chosen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> words of appraisement from others.

So excuse me if I want something more, you aren't much different after all.

Is that legal?, just making sure.

I don't get the point. I'm still the one who praised you, even if I didn't know it was yours. I don't see the problem if that is what you're upset about

Well Kal told me that we can do that there

But why? I don't get it at all. You don't like praise from me? Because that is what you're saying with your previous post, no matter how you read it.

Okay

I never expect a real praise from you, not just some good looking words just like "huh, whatever, is fine" like you wrote, when that happens then I will cut my hair down.

You know we are just joking, right?

Okey then.

Back