• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia revisions

I've been looking at the Hyperdimension Neptunia profiles lately, and some of them kind of...bother me. There's also some things I noticed in the anime adaption as well (which I assume is canon to the games via IF being 9-B via a feat she performed in the anime).

Firstly, one particular example of a page that bothers me is Peashy's profile. Yellow Heart is 8-A+ to 7-C for being able to take on 4 goddesses at once.

This...isn't accurate scaling.

Since the exact AP of the goddesses are unknown, I'll assume baseline. Baseline 8-A x 4 is still 8-A. Not even 8-A+, just 8-A. In conclusion, what do I think we should do? Remove the +, and make Yellow Heart and everyone else who scales to her "At least 8-A."

Also, I noticed that White Heart is rated as "At least 8-A." Pretty sure she scales to the other goddesses, so imo, the "at least" should be removed.

Second of all, the 9-A key. There's no proof to back it up, so I don't know how they're 9-A. Although, I did calc a feat in the anime here, so if that gets evaluated, hopefully the characters will finally have a reason to be 9-A.

And last but not least, Neptune's durability at base. I think it could possibly be upgraded to at least 8-A, since in the anime, she has survived hits from a casual, and even a serious Yellow Heart as seen here, and was still conscious as well. Though, I don't know if this is an outlier though. Oh yeah, and this could also be a reason to make the characters at base 9-A as well, since in this scene, Neptune was able to slightly harm Yellow Heart with a kick.

Sadly, the anime isn't canon at all, turning it in unusable.

The actual 9-A for base Neptune comes from HDN/RB1 when she falls from Celestia, here is the page of that.

Every single profile of this verse, and the page of the verse itself, are outdated, something that others users and me are working on in this thread. Read it and give us your thoughts there.

As Alex said, the entire verse is outdated. We're currently planning on a complete revision and we're discussing it in the thread he linked. If you want you can give your input there, it'll be gladly appreciated.

Wait, if that feat's already been calced, shouldn't it be shown on the profile?

Also, huh. That probably explains why the tiering is kinda...eh.

Back