• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I AM A FORCE TRULY EVIL

O, boi.

I feel as if this is going to be a stomp.

That's sad, seeing as he's a fan-fav.

I have a bunker with me.

I'm not sure if 682 can harm something like this.

And 2747's 1-B should be way above 682 or even 343's paygrade.

It takes 2747 a while to, I guess, "accumulate" enough in a narrative to destroy it, but I'm not sure how speed equalized would handle this.

Assuming 682 can't hurt 2747, 2747 probably destroys the lizard, until 682 gets 1-A immortality, where 2747 can possibly still incap.

Oh, boy. This is gonna be a stompy stoomp.

One shall close this. Yes, a foolish warrior...

WITH A MAGIC KEYBOARD!

Overmeta immortality is above being above the narrative stack, and 2747 is confined by narratives.

But 682 doesn't have high godly regen, only his concept would still exist.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
what degree of hyperversal is 682?
682 is 4 degrees of stronger than baseline 196,884 dimensional.

682's current immortality is around 17 degrees of stronger/transcendence above baseline 196,884 dimensional.

2747 is 20 degrees above baseline.

It depends on if 682 can harm incorporeal/nonexistent/narrative beings, and it depends on how speed equalization treats the time it takes for 2747 to crawl up narratives.

682 might be able to whack the anafabula before it becomes transcendent of its narrative?

@Weekly how well do you know 2747 as what Agnaa said changes weather this is a stomp or not?

Im pretty sure 682 can harm incorporeals but the other two I dont know.

EDIT 682 did fight SCP-826 so he may be able to affect the narrative one.

Hmm this may not be a simple procedure then but can 682 affect nonexistant beings(pretty sure he can for the other two)?

682 would need to destroy 2747 before it becomes prevalent enough in that narrative to annihilate it and jump to a higher narrative.

The pages needed to understand 2747's profile are its article, the opening paragraphs of of operation overmeta, and an in-depth reading of SCP-2495 (or just read the discussion post that explains it).

3812's already way above where 2747's been demonstrated to go. Pretty sure 3812 also has much more brutal hax. That'd be a stomp in 3812's favor.

I explained it in the scp discussion thread.

Any character with an author page has their concept immortalized to a level above swann's avatars. If the high 1-B upgrade goes through, this level of immortality would be 1-A.

Back