• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I am many things, Kal-El."

Bringing up the old fashioned battle between titans, God versus Man, but this time, man is a little more..Super.

Speed Unequalized (Before people say 'Darkseid blitzed', they've been shown multiple times fighting against eachother. My bet is that was a weaker, less experienced Post-Crisis Superman.)

4-B Versions, obviously.

Fight takes place here.

Due to the nature of how most of these fights inconsistently are, I'm going to try and set some rules down for the bout, not sure if I can get this added if I do this, but I might as well try something.

-Both Characters will be closely similarly AP to eachother, with maybe Darkseid having a slight advantage, since they are most seen casually stomping eachother in most scenarios, or having a close bout in others. For this match-up, they will be similar so that if either has the advantage, it won't be enough for a stomp.

-As Darkseid mostly does not go for any of his hax against Superman, I'm going to basically make this a first meeting bout. Taking both characters with similar AP and Speeds, (since in their first meeting Darkseid speed blitzed) and put them in a scenario where they have first met eachother, Darkseid will have the mindset that this is just a pathetic worm attempting to overthrow him, and will use the abilities necessary to try and take care of him, so it's not just a slugfest with Darkseid barely using the abilities he has.

If the second scenario is stomping in favor for Darkseid, please tell me so that I may remove or alter the rules, whichever one works better. Any Staff team, please do tell me whether or not these rules will prevent the Match from getting added.

Let the battle, begin.

SupermanPostCrisis
"I won't stop until you're just a greasy smear on my fist. Let's go."

DarkseidRender
"Seems you need another lesson in humility, boy."

well that's true but not only Darkseid would have to move it so they roll superman and hit it in a way that doesn't dodge it after all their attacks are homing and those of superman are like straight lines.

Superman could rip open the fabric of space-time and go back to that area if he's BFR'd. Even if he's sent back in time rips open portals in space and TIME which probably means it allows him to time travel. No guarantee's on that though, just judging it off the name.

It isn't combat applicable. Well it depends on how you see it.

In verse Darkseid's avatars can be defeated and killed without him being resurrected.

If you want to say True Form Darkseid focuses on one avatar out of multiple infinities of avatars in a neutral setting then...

You're not wrong Though seriously, I think Superman wins a slug-fest because Darkseid just never uses his hax against Superman. I don't know why.

In the earlier parts of Post-Crisis, Superman beat his ass and dodged his Omega Beams constantly, Darkseid admitted defeat then actually BFRed Superman back to Earth. Apart from Omega Beams, Darkseid will not use hax and gets his ass beat by Superman because Superman normally beats Darkseid avatars in slug-fest as far as I know. Especially under a yellow sun or if Superman is enraged.

that's true, darkseid never uses hax but as he is willing to finish clark ira for once with everything he has from intangible omega beams to bfr or paralyze sups and drain all the information from his mind or simply use magic

I mean there have been cases where Superman just hits Darkseid in the face so hard he becomes unable to use the Omega Beams or any of his powers at all and just submits to Superman. It seems they have...a very physical feud.

Superman has resisted the Omega Beams countless times. He can resist Darkseid's Mind Hax as well as he has done so before. Superman has resisted many forms of magic including Mr Mxy's "5th dimensional" magic.

If both characters where bloodlusted how would this go? I dont think we've ever seen them both truly enraged.

Lmao. There was that one famous case where Darkseid killed Supergirl with the Omega Beams and Superman whilst enraged absolutely annihilated him and sealed him on the Source Wall.

But... was Darkseid going all out? He seems to hold back against Supes some what.

Supes getting High 1-A Sealing whe

Isnt that his reason like half the time? But eh I guess Supes simply overpowers through sheer brute force then uses High 1-A hax

That is not standard equipment and the bfr and paralysis were wincon before it was skewered. but I think BFR sups to the center of a galactic black hole should be a wincon for darkseid

EmperorRorepme said:
Superman creates a miracle machine which affects True Form Monitors and:
Dienow
No preparation time, is not like Superman can just pull the machine from his ass.

LordUrien935 said:
Wait, he created the Miracle Machine himself? Why isn't he Supergenius then?
Because he had the original design, and while is still impressive for him to create it, is not like he made up the whole thing.

Dude I was joking. Superman only pulled that thing when after his, let's say cosmic experience being his own literal concept.

And yes Superman did create it, though I think he used Brainiacs plans or something. Though creating it from scratch is still very impressive.

Hmm, that should be used as a feat for his intelligence section. That sounds like a very high end Extraordinary Genius feat to me.

Anyway, assuming Darkseid doesn't screw around and abuse his hax as much as possible, he should eventually win via better hax, combat experience and versalitity.

But this doesn't seen to be in character, meaning Superman could eventually come out of top via better combat skills and be resistent to most offensive Darkseid's hax, and if isn't not enough then the Sundip could grant him victory.

Overall, this seen to be inconclusive to be honest.

I think Superman might take this tbh because if we have Darkseid in character there's a 99% chance he won't use any hax barring Omega Beams. I don't see anything he has that can put Superman down either as an avatar.

This is at best inconclusive. In PC their fights have been very inconsistent, sometimes Darkseid one shots Supes, sometimes Supes one shots Darkseid. Even when Superman beats him when Darkseid killed Supergirl, he was sent flying when Darkseid punched him (although he was taken by surprise, but still, just shows how inconsistent their interactions are).

And we actually don't know how they'll act under SBA, since the only time from what I can remember that Darkseid actually wanted Supes dead, was in the Supergirl scenario, but he instantly lost interest when he killed Supergirl and was about to leave when Supes went ham on him.

Yeah I'm also voting inconclusive. Their interactions vary with each writer. Sometimes Superman gives him a smackdown, and other times he avoids fighting Darkseid because "it's madness to tackle Darkseid head-on" (paraphrased but that was the gist of it)

Back