• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am S H O O K E T H

I can't go here anymore. We have to get out of here, VericulumVenatrix. I can't I feel unsafe.

I am SHOOKETH. FC/OC Wiki is supposed to be my happy place, and I can't go here without being recognised. Oh my god, when I make a post, I was waiting for a reply, and the first reply was from a mod. "I don't feel you should follow in the foot steps of a person who liked to support very very poor pages under the premise of being a deep individual and attempting to make to make the most powerful fiction of them all, because of its impossible, there's a reason why the guy was blocked. And I really don't see the need to have 32 High 1-As in a single verse when you can simply stick with 1-As, its not like they are going to fight anyhow other than somehow inside their own verse.

Also, don't shill on this wikia unless its for a good reason that isn't my ass can't get a job to fund my 'wikia' and complaining is only thing 'i'm' capable of doing at maximum efficiency besides starting needless drama because I couldn't get **** of a tentacle monster and an old man with one eye.
"

He actually KNEW me. I don't even remember meeting him on this site, he knows my name. He knows who we are, VericulumVenatrix. We can't come here.

We're too famous, we can't go here anymore. It also happened at VS Battles wiki and One Punch Man wiki. Even the lady at Taco Bell knows what I eat.

N- No no no. I don't feel safe anymore, I have to protect myself somehow. I can't oh my god.

EDIT: When the mods be stalking your account.

All you gotta do is

walk awayayayayayayayayayay

Back